BY DIAL #46 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Angela F.
Bug bites, scratches, itchy heat this isthe soap that will vet your scin an antibacterial boist. Not just for summer but for all year round a goid way to keep skin clean and receive a little help.
Shay C.
Love this soap by dial it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed all day long. The scent is also refreshing I love a good antibacterial soap, and this is my go to. I use this soap three times a week twice a day. I would definitely buy this product again as I always do
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
My husband uses this and he loves it. He says it's the only soap that makes him feel clean and leaves no residue. He always has a fresh clean scent mixed with his own personal scent that I love.
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
So this soap is great! The only thing is that since it’s yellow. It gets stuck on everything in the shower and everything is yellow lol. But good thing it’s soap and after scrubbing it comes off .. it’s cheap and works well !
Emily C.
Hands down favorite soap. The smell is so nice. I love Dial Gold its cheap and I always feel cleaner when I use it. I wish they sold a candle or air freshener that smells just like it.
Debra W.
Somerset, KY
The only soap that I can wash my face with that cleanses the pores and eliminates the oil without drying my face out! I definitely recommend this for anyone! I always apply lotion afterwards!
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I solely use Dial brand bar soap. They are affordable and high quality. They don't dry my skin out like other brands do they're moisturize and clean at the same time. I highly recommend them.
Olga T.
Rio Linda, CA
I use this soap couple times a day, absolutely love it. It's gentle keeps hands moist and the smell is amazing! The value for the price is really good. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Rachel C.
Belfair, WA
I use this everyday I love the feel t of cleanliness that I feel when I get out of the shower. They also have a variety of different scents that you can change them up for something new!
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I like Dial bar soap because it's affordable, comes in so many different scents, and I can buy it at nearly any store. Each bar lasts for some time and doesn't leave a slimy soap mess where I set it.