BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
The ONLYY! Bar soap that leaves me feeling clean i feel no residue left behind like i feel in some other body washes and soaps I've used before and the fact that it's antibacterial makes me love it even more.
Nic B.
No clue how people use this on their body. It is the most harsh soap I've ever experienced. Its cheap and you can get the value pack but omg its so stripping you can feel your skin crying when you use this.
Mary D.
It's very affordable and doesn't have a strong scent (smells fresh). It can be found in most drug, general, or grocery stores and is usually only a few dollars. I have bought it a couple of times... not my favorite but not bad.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
It'll dry out your skin but it will kill germs, being antibacterial soap, I use it whenever I get a new tattoo or have a cut that needs to be cleaned out. Fresh & clean smelling! Always a good go-to brand.
shelby s.
Talladega, AL
This stuff is the best!! Doesnt have an over powering scent. Just subtle and smells great all at the same time. Gets you refreshingly clean and i would recommend it to anybody! A+ for every last shower.
Leiya C.
Amazing soap to feel clean. The smell is great and it really gets the job done. It lasts long and you can buy a four pack for a value deal. It is very inexpensive and I would definitely buy it again and use it for the rest of my life.
Nene S.
Merryville
I really like this soap very much. With it being antibacterial it has so many uses. I use this soap very often. It is very gentle on your skin. I like to us it on my kids because they are always getting cut and this soap is good for that. I would recommend this soap to everyone
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I like Dial bar soap because it's affordable, comes in so many different scents, and I can buy it at nearly any store. Each bar lasts for some time and doesn't leave a slimy soap mess where I set it.
Jennifer C.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
I love a lot of bar soaps but this one is my favorite! I love how it's antibacterial and love using this on myself and children especially since they have scraps and cuts. Helps the healing faster
Angela F.
Bug bites, scratches, itchy heat this isthe soap that will vet your scin an antibacterial boist. Not just for summer but for all year round a goid way to keep skin clean and receive a little help.