BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Libby E.
Columbus
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
I have been using Dial soap for many years now. After trying other fragrance soaps I found that they left my skin feeling filmy and like the soap wasn’t rinsed off. I also hated that the soap smell competed with my perfume. I am so glad that I tried Dial soap because it lathers well which I like yet it rinses off clean leaving my skin and body feeling clean and fresh without an over-powering smell. I have also used the white bar and it is equally satisfying. I would highly recommend using Dial soap if you are looking for a soap that leaves you feeling clean throughout the day.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Enjoy this product because it's antibacterial so I buy it all the time however it is very drying to the skin. I use this every time I shower. I buy this often because the scent is not as strong and annoying. I will be buying it again it last a long time
Koleta M.
Monticello
Dial is a grwat soap and doesnt have a lot of smelky perfumes added to its formula, ai i enjoy that. My hisband is a tattooer and always reconmends dial soap by name ri all of his customers for tattoo aftercare! Great product!
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Love the gold dial bar. I loooooooove the smell of this one. It is cheap and doesn’t dry my skin out. Highly recommend this bar if soap for anyone who is looking for a cost effective soap and an all around great bar.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
I usually dont use bar soap but when I use it, dial has been my go to. Its not too moisturizing that it wont get off your skin leaving it feeling oily nor is it dry. I would recommend this product to my friends!
Jessica V.
Monaca
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
One of if not the best soaps around. Dial has never done me wrong and I’ve stuck with it for a very long time. My skin and be very sensitive at times and I’ve never had any problems thanks to this brand.
Heather S.
Boaz, AL
I like Dial soap because it is easy on my skin. I have very sensitive skin amd this soap does not break me out. The scents are really nice and i like using the gold to keep me fresh all day.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
I love this soap! This is a good soap for my skin because a lot of other ones are sensitive to my skin and break me out. I use this every night and it’s super affordable! I definitely recommend. It also smells good!
Quiera B.
baltimore
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Dial soap has such a fresh scent that is long lasting. The antibacterial properties keep your hands and body super clean . It is also very affordable you can find it at your nearest market or drugstore
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
we really like Dial bar soap because it’s antibacterial and it helps with the oil or grease from working on things around the house. I like that it is affordable and helps keep my skin looking clean.