BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Libby E.
Columbus
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
I have been using Dial soap for many years now. After trying other fragrance soaps I found that they left my skin feeling filmy and like the soap wasn’t rinsed off. I also hated that the soap smell competed with my perfume. I am so glad that I tried Dial soap because it lathers well which I like yet it rinses off clean leaving my skin and body feeling clean and fresh without an over-powering smell. I have also used the white bar and it is equally satisfying. I would highly recommend using Dial soap if you are looking for a soap that leaves you feeling clean throughout the day.
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
I love using dial as a body soap . First i used it only on my face but it started to clear up my acne so I used it all over my body and I love the results ! My skin is smoother and less oily and my breakouts have gotten so much better almost never have them !
Jordan G.
Marshfield, MO
I use this product on my tattoos. It works amazing with making sure your skin stays hydrated and germ free. The smell is just your average soap smell, so nothing special there. But I would recommend this for healing skin and maybe to keep by the sink!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Enjoy this product because it's antibacterial so I buy it all the time however it is very drying to the skin. I use this every time I shower. I buy this often because the scent is not as strong and annoying. I will be buying it again it last a long time
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
I use this daily in my shower and as to wash my hands in the sink. I do like the scent, it is gentle, and I like how it leaves my skin after I wash it off. I definitely choose this over any other brands because it does not leave my skin dry.
Koleta M.
Monticello
Dial is a grwat soap and doesnt have a lot of smelky perfumes added to its formula, ai i enjoy that. My hisband is a tattooer and always reconmends dial soap by name ri all of his customers for tattoo aftercare! Great product!
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
Amazing . Smells kind of like a doctors office . If you have a cut or something of that sort use this dial soap to cleanse it. I use this product every day while showering. I have a ton of these in stock. Try this product.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Love the gold dial bar. I loooooooove the smell of this one. It is cheap and doesn’t dry my skin out. Highly recommend this bar if soap for anyone who is looking for a cost effective soap and an all around great bar.
Mely T.
west palm beach
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
Dont like it at all its an okay soap but it has absolutely nothing too it, its pretty inexpensive. Has ni scent to it just a soapy smell like chemicals.. its okay i wouldn’t but it again and i don’t really recommend
Desi A.
Best soap bar ever! I love its smell and its effectiveness. I feel clean and fresh every time I use this product. I do not like to use other soap brands because it feels like I am cheating on my favorite brand.