Dial® Baby Oil uploaded by Vani Ledesma L.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #21 in Baby Oil

Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
This is the only way I can get my infants cradle cap to go away and I love using it to shave my legs instead of paying for expensive gels and creams. It leaves my legs silky and my razor protected from rusting from water exposure.
Sarah G.
Used this in a pinch when I didn't have any facial
Moisturizer and the next morning I loved the way my skin felt. I started using it every night and I saw a difference in the moisture of my skin and decided to replace my old nightly moisturizer to this!
Barbara P.
Olla, LA
Baby oil helps soften our skin. I have places it in bath water for me and my son. I would run it on his head as an infant. It has more than me use though. My husband uses for the vehicles. He likes to use it on the dash and the outside.
Andy Kelley G.
Beaufort, NC
I have used this baby oil for 14 years. I used it for cradle cap on both babies. I have used it for dry skin in the winter and I also use it to shave my legs. It's way better then shaving cream and you will never have dry legs!
Alichea V.
Orlando, FL
I always enjoy using baby oil from infants until elderly. I prefer to use right from shower it absorbs beautifully. Will leave your skin soft and hydrated!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's not only for babies as everyone knows. I use it everynight after I take my evening bath to keep the dryness away and it makes my skin soft and supple.
Rose Ann A.
Really enjoy this product. I have used this on my children after bath time as well as myself. Great for dey skin. A little goes a long way.
Stephanie K.
I use Johnson and johnson baby oil on my skin in the winter months because my skin gets so dry. So far it has been working great.
Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome skin product, it's also good as a make up remover, it really gets the job done especially with mascara ughhhh lol
Korissa h.
Somerset, KY
I love this product .
I use it for others purposes like for
Tanning and dry skin . It's great and smells wonderful .