Dial® Antioxidant Power Berries Glycerin Soap 10-4 oz. Bars uploaded by Tathiana Y.

BY DIAL

Your daily skin defense to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. see more...

• "I would recommend this soap to anyone." in 1 review
  • "this smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good." in 1 review
Arlene Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Dial glycerin bath soap is THE BEST !!!! It's great for young skin, combination skin, and those of us with mature skin. There is so much LESS soap scum to clean and this soap smells fantastic!
Jennifer  G.
At first I was hesitant to use Dial because I was used to Dove, but after a few showers using this bar soap I felt totally refreshed. With this soap I feel like I'm actually clean and it leaves my skin dry but in a good way. I especially use it on my face because I have an oily face and this soap also helped clear my face because its antibacterial, which is great. 😊👍
Ann G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Our whole family uses this every day. My husband and I use this to clean our faces. It doesn't break me and out to me is just a simple basic soap.
Brandee R.
Dial is the only bar soap I use! Not only does it make my face soft and smooth, but it has amazing scents. I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Danielle S.
Between Irish spring and dial its a Toss up! I love the way this product leaves my skin feeling after a hot shower. !
deemcmaneboss
Dial products are really good. You can really feel it working even after hours later. At least that's how I feel.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
Love this soap it didn't break my kids out and the price is right. The smell is beautiful makes me want to eat it
lulu j.
This smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good.
maria g.
Fort worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband gets this soap all the time but I really don't like it that much because it's not to leathery..
Carolyn Y.
Thus stuff literally is the best smelling soap u will find on the market! Love it! Use it daily!!