BY DIAL #37 in Bar Soap

Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Soap.
New!
Try new coconut water body wash.
Vitamin infused daily skin defense. With power berries cranberry, raspberry & pomegranate. see more...

• I've been looking for a good soap that smells amazing. But they u...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate skin?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kanesha B.
Lamar
My husband uses this brand and seems to like it alot. We both like the smell and he says it works good for him because it lets him feel clean without any type of oily or residue being left behind on his skin.
Latissa G.
Orland, CA
Pretty great product if you want something on the cheaper side that stills smells great and is antibacterial. I am also a huge fun of piercings so I usually use this soap as a disinfectant to my new piercings when they’re looking like they require a gentle cleaning
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Kind of disappointed since I really like the original. However it has a nice scent not annoying and strong . They are cheap so I guess that's a plus. They are a little harsh on my skin for my liking . Won't be repurchasing this again anytime soon.
melanie c.
pharr tx
Smells wonderful once you apply it on your skin and it’s long lasting scent all day I personally think this bar soap is better that the liquid one because this once you can scrub it and the other one rises really easily on so doesn’t stay on as often as u won’t highly recommend.
Pang M.
I love the smell!!!! It is amazing! Some days it it very moisturizing but during winter I tend to get really dry with the bar soup. But at the end it is have moisturing and it smells good. Leaving a long lasting scent for what I think. I would recommend to those who are most dry and is not combiition.
Alycia B.
New Oxford
I love this bar soap.  It smells good and leave your body soft. I usually purchase the 8 pack at my local Walmart stor. I use the bar soap daily. The soap is gentle on your skin and doesn't leave any residue. I will continue to purchase this soap until they stop making it
Maggie Z.
York
I bought this soap simply because it was unique looking and I love pomegranate. The soap smells great, and a single bar lasts a long time. I usually wash my face before I use my facial cleanser, and I must say this soap hasn't caused any irritations. I have sensitive skin, and a soap that doesn't dry it out or cause redness definitely deserves recognition.
Sherry P.
This is my favorite bar soap by far. This is great for body acne. It clears it right up. It's not harsh on skin and it doesn't dry my skin out. It smells good and lasts a while. For the price this is a great value and I highly recommend to anyone and especially people with acne.
Jamie M.
I bought this after using Softsoap Pomagrante Mango body wash and I love this bar soap as well. Pomagrante is my favorite it smells so good. I have very sensitive skin and the perfume in soap can be harsh on my skin not this Dial bar soap. Makes me feel so clean and I smell nice all day. I picked up the six pack will get the ten pack next time.
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
This is my grandmothers favorite sent out of all the dial bar soaps, she loves all of them but this one is by far her favorite. She has been using these for years. I also love these soaps they leave my skin feeling very soft and smelling great. Although they tend to leave my skin feeling a little dry at times.
Sabrina C.
I've been looking for a good soap that smells amazing. But they usually don't last us long since we have a big family. My questions are, do these last awhile? And do they dry your skin out?
Skylar S.