BY DIAL

Aren't you glad you use Dial?SoapThe Dial CorActive Ingredients:Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*); Water; Glycerin; Coconut Acid*; Palm Acid*; Tallow Acid*; Palm Kernel Acid*; Fragrance; PEG-8; Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant); Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice; Propylene Glycol; Trideceth-9; Bisabolol; Citric Acid; Sodium Chloride; Petasodium Pentetate and/or Tetrasodium Etidronate; Red 40; Ext. Violet 2; *Contains One or More of These IngredientsUses:Environmental stress and drying can prematurely age your skin. Dial Antioxidant Soap helps reinforce your skin's defense system while its clean rinsing glycerin formula, infused with natural cranberry extracts, provides a healthy clean. Antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals and help protect from daily environmental stress.

• I've been looking for a good soap that smells amazing. Bu...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate skin?1 Answers
Dial® AntiOxidant Glycerin Soap Bars
  • "It's a wonderful smelling soap that leaves you soft all over. The scent last a long time after you shower so you feel fresh and clean all day long. It's gentle enough to use every day twice a day. The only bad thing is the bars don't last as long as the regular bars. But it's a great soap and I would use it again." in 42 reviews
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I prefer this bar soap to any other. I use it as a hand soap and a body soap. I love the fact that it's antibacterial, so I'll even go as far as using it on my tattoos when I first get them done to help keep the wound clean. It doesn't leave a nasty resudue on my skin when I use it and the smell isn't a repulsive soapy smell like other brands or products dial puts out. It's got a nice fruit smell to it.
Latissa G.
Pretty great product if you want something on the cheaper side that stills smells great and is antibacterial. I am also a huge fun of piercings so I usually use this soap as a disinfectant to my new piercings when they’re looking like they require a gentle cleaning
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kind of disappointed since I really like the original. However it has a nice scent not annoying and strong . They are cheap so I guess that's a plus. They are a little harsh on my skin for my liking . Won't be repurchasing this again anytime soon.
April H.
Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
I could go on and on about my love for dial soap it’s crazy affordable you get like 6 in the pack for less than $4 and it leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing this scent would have to be one of my top 3 favs that dial came out with
I usually use this one for hand soap instead of bath because of the after feel. Doesn't make us feel completely clean as the regular solid soap and it wastes away faster. Smells pretty ok. I rather use the solid Dial though.
Pang M.
I love the smell!!!! It is amazing! Some days it it very moisturizing but during winter I tend to get really dry with the bar soup. But at the end it is have moisturing and it smells good. Leaving a long lasting scent for what I think. I would recommend to those who are most dry and is not combiition.
RENEE M.
Midlothian, VA
Fabulous price! Incredible smell! The bar lagers very easily and I don’t find that I have to keep going back to the bar to get my soap. It actually suds up really nicely on a washcloth. Not greasy or oily or dry.
Kiana P.
Chesapeake
I used to use this soap for a long time just because it’s cheaper. The smell of the soap is great; not too strong nor subtle, just how I like it. However, I didn’t really like the way it left my skin feeling afterwards. To me that wasn’t such a big deal at the time, just slab on some lotion after my showers (like I do anyways) and carry on with my day. Overall, it’s not a bad product. For someone who is shopping with a tight budget, I’d definitely recommend.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Dial® AntiOxidant Glycerin Soap Bars We've used this soap a lot in our family. I think it's a good soap for using in the shower. It doesn't have a strong scent and it washes off easily leaving your skin feeling kind of smooth. It's not what I buy every time I buy soap, but if I can't find my regular soap this is a good alternative that I don't mind buying.
Roni M.
Bunola
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It smells really good and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I also love the fact that dial is antibacterial soap for added protection.
Sabrina C.
I've been looking for a good soap that smells amazing. But they usually don't last us long since we have a big family. My questions are, do these last awhile? And do they dry your skin out?
Skylar S.