Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie

Discover how Dial gives your skin what it needs to feel clean and nourished. Your daily skin defense to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. This soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains natural cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin. Antioxidant fact: Antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals and help protect from daily environmental stress.

Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?
Start your review of Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good.” in reviews
“I would recommend this soap to anyone.” in reviews
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best soaps I've ever used! Very affordable! About 5$ at #Wal-Mart. They smell amazing! Leaves you skin smelling great and feeling soft! I definitely recommend buying this soap.
WISHRAM, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap is all and the total bomb! Dial went all out I love it it's right up there with high priced soap! I have not a bad word to say about it. I love the glycerin side of it. And oh yea way affordable. And please please try this today..
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this product daily as a face wash and body wash. I've never had my combination skin ever get too dry or oily. The only problem is that only certain stores sell the cranberry scent.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
favorite soap and scent . having sensitive skin this soap gives me the squeaky clean feeling without irritation at all. the scent is also light and not over powering at all
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Dial glycerin bath soap is THE BEST !!!! It's great for young skin, combination skin, and those of us with mature skin. There is so much LESS soap scum to clean and this soap smells fantastic!
Oklahoma city , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dial soap and have been using it for years. I love the new glycerin based bars and this is one of my favorite scents. It doesn't dry your skin out either.
Burlington, NC
This became my goto soap after trying so many different ones to help me control my sweating specifically under my arms. This was the first scent I tried actually and I’m still trying all the ones but they HAVE to be glycerin . Literally the best ones in the brand for me . Each one smells different but good and leaves my arms feeling clean and actually the skin under my arms changed drastically . Over time I noticed the coloration became even with the rest of my skin and I stopped sweating through shirts and smelling. I wash the rest of my body with the soap as well but my underarms are key
Wilmington, DE
I have never experienced a soap like this in my life the scent is super long lasting it is a amazing price at about 6-8 dollars and it keeps you clean the only down side is when you first use the soap the scent can be a little string but i would most definitely use this product again and would recommend it to anyone but someone who is very sensitive to smell although the smell will fade as you do your daily task but don't worry you will still smell fresh all day long.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie uploaded by NICOLE R.
Hands down... THE BEST BAR SOAP! My husband bought this once a few years ago... and it's literally the only bar I buy! The fresh cranberry smell makes me feel like it's the holidays all year round. No filmy dry feeling on my skin, just the most amazing clean fresh smell ever!
Gordo, AL
OMG I wish I could give this 10 stars!!! This is my current favorite bar soap!! I looooove the way it smells and if anyone knows me knows I love to smell good. I kinda like how it makes my bathroom smell good too. LOL! I would definitely buy this again! Any bar soap that gets the job done and I get to smell good is a keeper with me.