Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie

Discover how Dial gives your skin what it needs to feel clean and nourished. Your daily skin defense to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. This soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains natural cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin. Antioxidant fact: Antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals and help protect from daily environmental stress.

Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?
Start your review of Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good.” in reviews
“I would recommend this soap to anyone.” in reviews
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Dial is the easiest on my skin. Doesnt dry me or my childrens skin out. Good price! The scents are all amazing. I like to change the scents up and never disapointed when I do.
Chandler, AZ
We just bought this soap and we loved the smell it feels really good and refreshing without having the feeling that is not washing off, although the smell stays. I will be buying this one for sure.
Southaven, MS
This dial soap has the best smell. It last up to a week a bar. I would recommend this soap for people with sensitive skin which softens the skin and leaves the skin smooth. Over all the soap will not leave a rash the only down side to of the soap is the texture of the soap it feels rough to your skin.
Ocean Isle Beach
For a bar of soap the fragrance is overwhelming, and in a very good way. As soon as you remove the plastic, before you even open the cardboard box, the smell of berries is literally hitting you in the face. I love that I can take a shower, get out, dry off and still smell like I was dipped into the berries themselves. It’s wonderful. simply the best.
valencia, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dial sent out of all of the bars of soap that I’ve ever boughten from you guys. This product smells so good I use it on my face as a face wash because it leaves my skin smelling amazing soft not oily and amazing thank you dial don’t change anything you are amazing and I can’t wait to see what other products you come out with
San Anselmo
I grew up using Dial, and as an adult, nothing has changed!  I love the scent of the power berries, especially after a long run or a sweaty gym session!  It is never harsh on the skin and does not leave any type of residue.  Get product and highly recommended!
The woodlands , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie my FAVORITE soap!! Smells FANTASTIC! I can't get enough of it! And doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. My boyfriend and I love this soap! Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and reenergized!
Cincinnati
Smells amazing!!! I really love this soap! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean! My only complaint is that it isn't that moisturizing. But it gets the job done and it smells amazing. I will definitely continue to buy these soap bars.
Greenville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells great and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, it did leave more soap scum in my shower than many other soaps. If you don't mind cleaning your bathtub more often, go for it, otherwise I'd leave it.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best soaps I've ever used! Very affordable! About 5$ at #Wal-Mart. They smell amazing! Leaves you skin smelling great and feeling soft! I definitely recommend buying this soap.