Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie

Discover how Dial gives your skin what it needs to feel clean and nourished. Your daily skin defense to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. This soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains natural cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin. Antioxidant fact: Antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals and help protect from daily environmental stress.

Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?
Start your review of Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good.” in reviews
“I would recommend this soap to anyone.” in reviews
This soap cleans very well. It rinses off easily and leaves you pretty squeaky clean feeling. It creates a lot of nice suds when you use it with a body wash pouf. It also lasts a few weeks longer than most bar soaps. So... two small things that kindly irritated me (and these are small things) when it sits in the shower it turns pink instead of clear (I know, not that big of a deal- it’s just me) and the berry scent gets to be a little too strong after a week or two... (still me- just things that bug me). I will still use them up, but probably will purchase a different scent in the future.
Dothan
First off, the smell of this soap is so incredibly invigorating! I love it so much! I always make sure to use this in my morning showers because it wakes up and makes me ready for whatever the day will bring!
Tulsa
We don’t really know what’s out there as far as bar soaps but we seem to love this one! It smells good and we feel so clean! It does go fast. I feel like we are always replacing it but we love it!
Burgaw, NC
I like to use different soaps and dial soap is one of them cause i love the way it feels on my skin and love the it smell period their no need to improve this product
Glen Fork
I love it! It has cleared up my body acne plus smells so good! I switched between this and ivory because it does get very drying. Absolutely affordable got 9 bars for $6 at family dollar. Highly recommend.
Winter Park, FL
Love the smell and how it made my skin feel Dial® Antioxidant Daily Skin Defense Cranberry Body Wash. you definitely have to give this stuff a try you won’t regret it 😊😊
Bronx, NY
Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie uploaded by Tangie S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Dial Glycerin Bar Soap with Power Berries, Cranberry, 4 oz bars, 3 ea (Pack of 3 my daughter loves to soap due to the fact that she has eczema and she can't really strong her skin the soap is slightly scented no improvements needed
Apache Jct, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore this smell, I don’t adore the residue it leaves on my hands. I keep it in my bathroom for guests and I wish that I had a pump version because it’s so delightfully sweet. I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend this product, but I would go out of my way to recommend that dial make this brand into a liquid.
Hartford, WV
This is one of the best bar soaps I have ever used. It smells great, doesn’t dry out the skin really and if you also have sensitivities to certain products like I do this one works really well with sensitive skin and I never have any kind of reaction
Camdenton
Great for getting clean and especially great for washing your face if oily. It will clear your face up, but may dry it out at the same timr. Just take it easy and don't drop the soap.