BY DIAL

Discover how Dial gives your skin what it needs to feel clean and nourished. Your daily skin defense to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. This soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains natural cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin. Antioxidant fact: Antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals and help protect from daily environmental stress.

• Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytim...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this soap to anyone." in 1 review
  • "this smells amazing but i don't really enjoy it, it keeps my skin dry, but other than that its pretty good." in 1 review
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
i have this in the squeeze kind and it makes me smell soooooo good! i always get complemented on it when I'm like hugging someone. super cheap from walmart. I don't know if it lasts long because i can't smell it on me anymore but it smells nice so yea
Kaitlyn C.
Greenville, NC
This became my goto soap after trying so many different ones to help me control my sweating specifically under my arms. This was the first scent I tried actually and I’m still trying all the ones but they HAVE to be glycerin . Literally the best ones in the brand for me . Each one smells different but good and leaves my arms feeling clean and actually the skin under my arms changed drastically . Over time I noticed the coloration became even with the rest of my skin and I stopped sweating through shirts and smelling. I wash the rest of my body with the soap as well but my underarms are key
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
This dial soap has the best smell. It last up to a week a bar. I would recommend this soap for people with sensitive skin which softens the skin and leaves the skin smooth. Over all the soap will not leave a rash the only down side to of the soap is the texture of the soap it feels rough to your skin.
Palmira B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally really like this soap it really gives you a clean ceiling without leaving residue and it does not make your skin feel dry it smells amazing like I open the box and my whole room there smell like pomegranate it is very aromatic it's regular science and it is very fairly priced
Laura H.
TOLEDO, OH
I personally find bar soap of any type to be overly drying for my skin type and prefer body wash, but my husband loves this soap. In turn, I can attest to the fact it lathers well, smells amazing, and the fragrance lasts pleasantly throughout the day.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I grew up using Dial, and as an adult, nothing has changed!  I love the scent of the power berries, especially after a long run or a sweaty gym session!  It is never harsh on the skin and does not leave any type of residue.  Get product and highly recommended!
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dial® Antioxidant Glycerin Bar Soap Power Berrie my FAVORITE soap!! Smells FANTASTIC! I can't get enough of it! And doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. My boyfriend and I love this soap! Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and reenergized!
Megan S.
Cincinnati
Smells amazing!!! I really love this soap! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean! My only complaint is that it isn't that moisturizing. But it gets the job done and it smells amazing. I will definitely continue to buy these soap bars.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells great and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, it did leave more soap scum in my shower than many other soaps. If you don't mind cleaning your bathtub more often, go for it, otherwise I'd leave it.
Samantha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best soaps I've ever used! Very affordable! About 5$ at #Wal-Mart. They smell amazing! Leaves you skin smelling great and feeling soft! I definitely recommend buying this soap.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?

back