Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap uploaded by Tyona W.Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap uploaded by Nicole R.

BY DIAL

Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Soap Bar Natural cranberry infused bar soap Has additional glycerin Prevents skin from premature aging by reinforcing its defense system Helps in maintaining skin looking young and healthy see more...

• Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?1 Answers
Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap
  • "It smells great and leaves skin soft...it makes skin a little tight but I always moisturize after showering or washing my hands anyways...I will keep buying this" in 2 reviews
Star G.
OMG I wish I could give this 10 stars!!! This is my current favorite bar soap!! I looooove the way it smells and if anyone knows me knows I love to smell good. I kinda like how it makes my bathroom smell good too. LOL! I would definitely buy this again! Any bar soap that gets the job done and I get to smell good is a keeper with me.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my holy grail spring and summertime bar soap. It leaves you squeaky clean yet somehow still moisturize. It smells amazing and yet still gentle to the skin and hasn't caused me any breakouts from the frangrance. I legit could not go through a day of spring or summer without it.
Nicole R.
Hands down... THE BEST BAR SOAP! My husband bought this once a few years ago... and it's literally the only bar I buy! The fresh cranberry smell makes me feel like it's the holidays all year round. No filmy dry feeling on my skin, just the most amazing clean fresh smell ever!
Tyona W.
Wichita, KS
I love love this product. it doesn't dry out my skin. And it smells amazing. My family and I buy this product all the time. It's never going to be stopped being used. I recommend anyone that likes to smell sweet to get this is like smells amazing.
Veronica V.
I love this soap it's a 2 in 1. Makes you feel so clean and leaves you smelling so fresh not harsh at all. I highly recommend you try & you can also use it in a daily basis.
Lena C.
I usually don't like bar soap but this one smells incredible. It leave my skin soft and sweet smelling. It also last quite awhile not like some bar soaps.
austin m.
Louisa, KY
Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap is a one of a kind bar soap that always keeps me clean, fresh and scented with the sweet amazing smell of cranberry.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I normally really like dial bar soap. But this scent is my least favorite. It kind of smells like cough syrup and it leaves my skin feeling dry.
Megan S.
Cincinnati
Smells amazing!!! I really love this soap! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean! My only complaint is that it isn't that moisturizing. But it gets the job done and it smells amazing. I will definitely continue to buy these soap bars.
Natasha G.
Wellness Guru Expert
favorite soap and scent . having sensitive skin this soap gives me the squeaky clean feeling without irritation at all. the scent is also light and not over powering at all
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?