Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap uploaded by Tyona W.Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap uploaded by Nicole R.

BY DIAL

Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Soap Bar Natural cranberry infused bar soap Has additional glycerin Prevents skin from premature aging by reinforcing its defense system Helps in maintaining skin looking young and healthy see more...

• Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?1 Answers
Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap
  • "It smells great and leaves skin soft...it makes skin a little tight but I always moisturize after showering or washing my hands anyways...I will keep buying this" in 2 reviews
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
This dial soap has the best smell. It last up to a week a bar. I would recommend this soap for people with sensitive skin which softens the skin and leaves the skin smooth. Over all the soap will not leave a rash the only down side to of the soap is the texture of the soap it feels rough to your skin.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family absolutely loves this not only is it aromatic but it leaves such a sweet light scent on your body long after the shower is finished. Also, it leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Megan S.
Cincinnati
Smells amazing!!! I really love this soap! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean! My only complaint is that it isn't that moisturizing. But it gets the job done and it smells amazing. I will definitely continue to buy these soap bars.
Teona M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never been satisfied with this brand of soap. Growing up, that is all we used at home and it always made me really itchy. Has a nice scent, but I honestly don't feel clean after using Dial's bar soap.
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dial Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap my FAVORITE soap!! Smells FANTASTIC! I can't get enough of it! And doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. My boyfriend and I love this soap! Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and reenergized!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells great and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, it did leave more soap scum in my shower than many other soaps. If you don't mind cleaning your bathtub more often, go for it, otherwise I'd leave it.
Brandy H.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this product daily as a face wash and body wash. I've never had my combination skin ever get too dry or oily. The only problem is that only certain stores sell the cranberry scent.
Natasha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
favorite soap and scent . having sensitive skin this soap gives me the squeaky clean feeling without irritation at all. the scent is also light and not over powering at all
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Really like the way this soap smells and that it lathers! It's affordable and comes in big packs if you need it. Wish it left the skin smoother but all in all it's a great soap
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dial soap and have been using it for years. I love the new glycerin based bars and this is one of my favorite scents. It doesn't dry your skin out either.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Will thus line be coming out with any other scents anytime soon?