Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Dial Antimicrobial Liquid Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin

Dial® Antimicrobial Liquid Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin

Antimicrobial Soap Dial Liquid 7.5 oz. Pump Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Antimicrobial Liquid Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Justine B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My hands get really dry and sensitive in the winter. I would say this soap is quite mild and good for sensitive skin. The smell is not bad either.
Kristy W.
Farmington, AR
Finally a soap I found for sensitive skin. My skin didn't break out from using which is a great feeling
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin responds very well to sensitive skin body washes that contain no soap, only gentle cleansers. I also found over the summer that it prolonged my sunless tanner from fading so quickly. I like the scent. - Some find these less than appealing, but I love them and will continually repurchase.
Chelsea S.
Louisa, KY
I used this product for my tattoo when they suggested it for me. I have tried other dial products and they tend to work very well.
Amanda M.
New Albany, MS
Makes skin extremely dry. Not a pleasant feeling! But the smell is more pleasant. Kind of on the fence about this!
Tianna J.
San Angelo, TX
Dial soap is one of the only soaps that actually kills virus and bacteria and germs, and it’s also great for cleaning piercings. The guy that did many of my ear piercings recommended it for cleaning instead of using the solution so you might get from Claire’s those are super irritating.
Hailey B.
I love this product I used it for a tattoo I had gotten. It lasts a while, a little goes a long way. I think this product is very affordable, it’s cheap and pretty much available to anybody, I recommend.
EJ M.
This soap is about twice as expensive as buying the large Dial Gold refills at Walmart. I found it to be lightly scented, clear, mild, and rinses clean quickly. Your hands do NOT feel greasy after using this soap. They are also not dried out.
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
Used it for aftercare on my tattoo and piercings. First time using it for those reasons and now part of my everyday use.
Aysel A.
Saint Louis, MO
I don’t like the scent on the soap and it doesn’t really foam up when you use it. I have used it before because it is a good refill for the price. I feel like it really dries my hand a but I would buy it again because of its price.

Looking for your answer?