Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Dial Antimicrobial Foaming Hand Soap

Dial® Antimicrobial Foaming Hand Soap

Antimicrobial Foaming Hand Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Antimicrobial Foaming Hand Soap!
Wendy N.
Great product!! I put it in my bathroom dispensers and my kitchen sink. You always know your hands are clean with this foaming cleanser. Dial is gentle on your hands too so you don't have to worry about it drying out your skin or needing to put lotion on when you are done using it and I appreciate that about it.
Katie M.
The soap is a nice and Light, easy to use, no sticky residue and gets the job done! They have many different scents which is great also to switch it up and even the kids love using it! I wash my hands many times a day as I work with children, and my hands and never feel irritated or dried out from using this soap. Many other soaps cause irritation around my ring finger from getting up underneath my ring and sitting there I imagine. Bubbles up quickly and fully so you know that it's working and it's very easy to rinse off!
Mckenzie S.
Pensacola, FL
Very good product. A little goes a long way. Super cheap and reliable. The scent is very nostalgic for me.
RACHEL F.
Cedar Park, TX
This soap smells good and gets the job done right the first time for the right price. It met my expectations.
Samantha N.
Portsmouth, OH
I have a bottle of these in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Love the smell and it doesnt dry my hands out. 4 stars because i feel like i have to use a lot more to get my hands clean.
Carmen B.
Must buy the pear scent! Best hand soap hands down! The foam cleans so efficiently and the pear scent is my favorite. Clean. Light. Fresh. Easy! Affordable!
Matalya O.
Logan
You get what you pay for with this product. I have found that with this soap my hands get dried out after just a few washes. The packaging is nice and I do love the convenience of being able to buy it at all of my go-to stores. Definitely could make it more gentle for your skin.
Maya_ U.
copenhagen
I just love the scent of this hand soap. We usually buy some of our handwashes from the brand Dial because they are really good. We love the smell of the soaps and the hand sanatizers. I wil 100% recommend this to you guys!😍❤️

Looking for your answer?