Dial® Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap uploaded by Autumn S.Dial® Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap uploaded by Alicia L.

BY DIAL

Dial Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Soap: With moisturizer #1 doctor recommended Healthier skin, healthier you. Easy grip bottle

• Does This Come In Little Bottles? I Love These Soaps. The...2 Answers
Deidra S.
Columbus
I love the smell of this soap, and it's antibacterial. It's cheap even when it's not in bulk. I use it for hand soap and to clean my heart monitor band (it gets pretty sweaty) for my group workout.
Alicia L.
I use this soap at work and at home! It's great for really killing and cleaning germs off of your hands in my opinion. The scent is the best part though! Sometimes I'll just wish my hands to be able to smell it. Love the blue color too!
Yasmin A.
I absolutely love the smell of this one! It's a fresh, cool smell. I'm not into floral scents so this one was perfect! I bought it at my local Walmart. I use it for cleaning my makeup brushes & it really gets all the makeup off! Since I bought the large refill size, I also use it for my hand soap. Love the scent it leaves on my hands.
Michele M.
Silverdale, WA
This is my favorite hand soap to buy! First off, the scent is so refreshing and has a way of making everything smell cleaner. I love that it's antibacterial too. The consistency isn't too thick, but suds up really well without having to use a large amount.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Affordable and you get a lot for what you pay ! It gets the job done on cleaning but it leaves a residue on your hands after you wash it ! It's sticky after even if you rinse your hands under the water for the longest time it still leaves a residue !
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Has such an amazing scent and it's a people pleaser for the entire family! Neutral scent for the boys and girls! Has such a nice application and leaves you with nice clean hands!
MARIA GABRIELA P.
Kissimmee, FL
They antibacterial THESE ARE VERY PRACTICAL FOR EVERYDAY USE THEM AS CONTAINERS FULL BATHS AND YOUR HOME AND ALSO HAVE A CLEAN AND REFRESHING SMELL AND THE PRICE IS SUPER GOOD
Emma s.
I love all the scents dial comes up with! It gets the job done and it's super affordable! My entire family loves using them and i like that they are budget freindly!
Arlene F.
Kissimmee, FL
Love everything that is made by Dial. It has been a trusted brand that has been in my family for years. This particular product has bee my one of my favorites.
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
I love this soap and it's scent so much. It's a weird nostalgia thing for me, I guess. I like that it doesn't dry out my hands. I need to go get more.
Breanna R.