BY DIAL #17 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for a clean that invigorates as it protects.

• Does "antibacterial " have any effect?2 Answers
  • I plan on getting a navel piercing soon, I was just wonde...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had an issue with locking the soap back?3 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Dial is a trusted brand in my household when it comes to soap, They have them in bottles that are stylish enough to leave on my kitchen or bathroom counter, The spring water has a light, pleasant smell. It lathers nicely , and leaves your hands feeling clean and nourished. This will not dry your hands out from over washing like other brands. I would recommend spending just a little more and getting dial because you will not be disappointed.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I am very particular about the soaps and shampoos I use for my face and body and am especially careful about the soap I use on my children. I have been using Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer for at least a decade. I am prone to dry hands and my boys have sensitive skin. Dial soap certainly helps and I am very particular about what we use.
Bethany B.
Maryville, TN
I use this product in the Hawaiian scent daily. I got the refill bottle for a great rice and have not had to purchase any more than the original bottle and the refill size bottle. Overall, I only spent around $7-$8 on this product!
Hannah R.
Lumberton
Love this brand. Cleans really well and makes the hands smell fresh. You can buy it at most local drug stores or groceries. Very easy to use. And it cleans so well. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
There isn't a dial hand soap that I haven't used. I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom at all time. I have this one in my bathroom. It smells so good, even after you dry your hands. It's also not drying to your hands like a lot of other soaps. Plus you can get any of these for a $1. You can't beat that.
Kelly W.
Guilford, MO
This has a nice fresh clean scent. A little of this product goes a long way so it last so much longer than some other brands do. It definitely meets all expectations and I normally buy it from Walmart or dollar general. I would recommend trying it out
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This soap is cheap and affordable it has amazing variety of smells and it does the job. It tends to leave my hands nice and soft. It’s s go to hand soap that’s affordable for anyone who can’t spend much. I will continue to buy this product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I use the dial soap with the miracle oil in it and it cleans my brushes so good and makes them so soft and smell amazing. I get this soap at Walmart and it is super cheap. I am very satisfied with the soap and the way it cleans my brushes
Sara E.
Big fan of  Dial, because i know they were a big influence during the BP oil spill, helping clean up a giant mess. So environmentally friendly, and great smelling soaps. My favorite is Pomegranate but the winter seasonal betty one also smells so good!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I mainly buy this scent because its very refreshing and it's antibacterial. It also comes in a jumbo size so I can refill it in the small bottle. I also like buying this product because they come in other really good smelling scents.
Mariah R.
I plan on getting a navel piercing soon, I was just wondering if it's ok for me to buy this antibacterial soap instead of buying the salt water product. Is this gentle on the skin for something like this?
Morgan m.
Has anyone ever had an issue with locking the soap back?
Kathy K.
Does "antibacterial " have any effect?