BY DIAL #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for a clean that invigorates as it protects. see more...

• Does "antibacterial " have any effect?2 Answers
  • I plan on getting a navel piercing soon, I was just wondering if ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had an issue with locking the soap back?3 Answers
Hannah R.
Lumberton
Love this brand. Cleans really well and makes the hands smell fresh. You can buy it at most local drug stores or groceries. Very easy to use. And it cleans so well. I would definitely recommend this to others!
April D.
Livingston, TN
I really enjoy the scent of this hand soap along with knowing that my hands are truly getting clean. I bought mine at Walmart. I feel that the price is reasonable and that the product does as it is supposed to do. Great brand that my family has used for generations!!! Will I continue to buy this product....yes I will!!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Kelly W.
Guilford , MO
This has a nice fresh clean scent. A little of this product goes a long way so it last so much longer than some other brands do. It definitely meets all expectations and I normally buy it from Walmart or dollar general. I would recommend trying it out
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This soap is cheap and affordable it has amazing variety of smells and it does the job. It tends to leave my hands nice and soft. It’s s go to hand soap that’s affordable for anyone who can’t spend much. I will continue to buy this product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I use the dial soap with the miracle oil in it and it cleans my brushes so good and makes them so soft and smell amazing. I get this soap at Walmart and it is super cheap. I am very satisfied with the soap and the way it cleans my brushes
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I mainly buy this scent because its very refreshing and it's antibacterial. It also comes in a jumbo size so I can refill it in the small bottle. I also like buying this product because they come in other really good smelling scents.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Smells super great! We had this soap for anatomy lab, which SMELLS and this did the trick. removes the nasty stuff and gets rid of the bad smell. The soap smells really nice. It's inexpensive and effective.
Beatriz S.
Just an FYI. Dial changed the active ingredient in their liquid soap from Triclosan to Benzethonium Chloride. If you refill a dispenser that contained Triclosan with the new ingredient Benzethonium it will react and cause the soap to become watery with white clumps forming on the inside. According to Dial Support, this is not hazardous. So check your dispenser and refill bottle, and if the active ingredients are different, throw the dispenser out and try and find one containing the new active ingredient Benzethonium Chloride.
Sandra T.
Batavia
I like this product because of the grandkids they have to wash  their  hands several time from going to the bathroom and I have to wash my hands several times from diaper changing and things sometimes your hand  dry out real bad with bar soap and this has Moisturizer in it and it works good
Mariah G.
Apple Valley, CA
Dial hand soap with the moisturizer really makes a difference. It does leave your hands very clean and also very soft! Which is amazing you can never find that quality in any other hand soap! It is definitely easy to use and i definitely will buy over and over again!
Mariah R.
I plan on getting a navel piercing soon, I was just wondering if it's ok for me to buy this antibacterial soap instead of buying the salt water product. Is this gentle on the skin for something like this?
Morgan m.
Has anyone ever had an issue with locking the soap back?
Kathy K.
Does "antibacterial " have any effect?