BY DIAL

Description:

Dial liquid hand soap gold for a clean you can trust. Antibacterial formula kills 99% of germs. Enriched with moisturizer. Removes dirt and germs.Heading Healthier skin. Healthier you. Purpose Antibacterial Manufacturer The Dial Cor Active

Ingredients

Triclosan 0.15 % Directions Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry. Inactive Ingredients Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Chloride; Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine; Glycerin; Fragrance; Polyquaternium-7; PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide; DMDM Hydantoin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Citric Acid; Yellow 5; Red 4 Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. With moisturizer. #1 doctor recommended. Warnings For external use only. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation and redness develops or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. hide

• Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a...5 Answers
  • Does this ever dry out anyone's hands? 11 Answers
  • WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?5 Answers
Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold
  • "Great product, cleans well and doesn't leave your hands dry like some other antibacterial soaps tend to do." in 1 review
  • "This is my ALL TIME favorite liquid soap.. Nice smell works great for cleaning piercings and great price.." in 1 review
  • "I always use Dial soap for everything!" in 1 review
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice hand soap with dependable, DIAL clean. Leaves your hands soft and smells nice too. It’s SUPER affordable (I bought mine at Wal-Mart.) The only downside with this product is the design of the bottle. It’s taller and skinnier than their “classic” design and it tips over easily when my kids pump the soap. For this reason, I tend to buy larger, more stable soap dispensers for my kid’s bathrooms.
Ashley C.
 Yes..... i love it all year long but especially  during the flu season
I love you  Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold  it does meet all my expectations.
i keep on in the kitchen and the bathroom.
It is also  very good for tattoo care.
Personally I wouldn't use anything else  its why i always have some in my home
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tattoos, face wash, piercings, hand soap, body wash, the list continues. This is the soap I use on everything! It is gentle but effective. It has healed all of my tattoos and piercings without issues. I also use it as a face wash just because it’s cheaper to use the same soap for everything! It’s great and I have bought this for years.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I love this antibacterial soap. It’s really gentle but effective and cleans deep very well. I use this to clean my piercings as well because it’s antibacterial and unscented and works like a charm and heals my piercings up wonderfully and fast. Washing my hands with this, they feel squeaky clean and soft. This soap is really affordable!
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
People don't realize how many uses their are for soaps like dial. Not only do they clean your hands, I've used it to kill off flea infestations, clean wounds, clean tattoos and piercings, it even cleans paws! It's an affordable name brand and an important item in my home.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
My husband is a diesel mechanic which speaks for itself. No matter how much he cleans his hands they still are dirty. We have found that this really help. He will rub this all over and scrub then will wash it off and it seems to be the only thing that really helps.
Tara W.
This stuff is great when you get tattoos, piercings, or you have a really bad immune system! Dial is a deep cleaning soap that kills germs/ bacteria. And is hypoallergenic! It’s affordable and you can find it at any drugstore. I highly recommend this for all the things listed above! :) Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold
Marilu C.
United States
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason I first started using this soap was because of my first tattoo it was the only soap I was advised to use because it would keep my tattoo from getting infected after that I realized how most hand soaps I used just made my hands smell good but where they really cleaning my hands? This antibacterial soap is great for me because I work in the healthcare field and keeps my hands germ free and doesn't dry my hands from all the hand washing.
Ny I.
The Dial Gold antibacterial handsoap is a classic for a reason! Not only is it a good handsoap that does the basic job but many piercers recommend it. I’ve had quite a few piercings where this was in the instructions.
Melissa C.
Bronx
Dial soap is one of the best soaps to buy.  I always use this one when I get tattoos, to help keep it clean and prevent infections. Its very inexpensive and a must buy product if you get piercings or tattoos.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Does this ever dry out anyone's hands?
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
Can I use this everyday?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite dial product
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic system safe hand soap.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?

Walmart