BY DIAL #16 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Description:

Dial liquid hand soap gold for a clean you can trust. Antibacterial formula kills 99% of germs. Enriched with moisturizer. Removes dirt and germs.Heading Healthier skin. Healthier you. Purpose Antibacterial Manufacturer The Dial Cor Active

Ingredients

Triclosan 0.15 % Directions Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry. Inactive Ingredients Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Chloride; Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine; Glycerin; Fragrance; Polyquaternium-7; PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide; DMDM Hydantoin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Citric Acid; Yellow 5; Red 4 Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. With moisturizer. #1 doctor recommended. Warnings For external use only. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation and redness develops or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. hide

• Does this ever dry out anyone's hands? 11 Answers
  • WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?4 Answers
  • Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a...4 Answers
Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold
  • "Great product, cleans well and doesn't leave your hands dry like some other antibacterial soaps tend to do." in 1 review
  • "This is my ALL TIME favorite liquid soap.. Nice smell works great for cleaning piercings and great price.." in 1 review
  • "I always use Dial soap for everything!" in 1 review
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice hand soap with dependable, DIAL clean. Leaves your hands soft and smells nice too. It’s SUPER affordable (I bought mine at Wal-Mart.) The only downside with this product is the design of the bottle. It’s taller and skinnier than their “classic” design and it tips over easily when my kids pump the soap. For this reason, I tend to buy larger, more stable soap dispensers for my kid’s bathrooms.
Ashley C.
 Yes..... i love it all year long but especially  during the flu season
I love you  Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold  it does meet all my expectations.
i keep on in the kitchen and the bathroom.
It is also  very good for tattoo care.
Personally I wouldn't use anything else  its why i always have some in my home
Mikala M.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tattoos, face wash, piercings, hand soap, body wash, the list continues. This is the soap I use on everything! It is gentle but effective. It has healed all of my tattoos and piercings without issues. I also use it as a face wash just because it’s cheaper to use the same soap for everything! It’s great and I have bought this for years.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I use liquid soap because I am allergic to most bars soaps.  This one just causes my hands to crack and bleed it’s not a pretty sight.  Dial just is not for me.  I do however use antibacterial liquid soap and I dont get the same reaction as I do with Dial, so I will continue to use the brand I am using now.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Some of the best antibacterial soap. This clears up your skin, especially from breakouts, and really cleans your skin. There is no residue left behind and it isn't too harsh. You are left feeling as clean as possible. The smell is good, but neutral. It is perfect for the everyday use. You can find it just about anywhere too!
Alisha C.
Dial® Gold Antibacterial Unscented Hand Soap
I always find it to be helpful and convenient to have a large bottle of dial gold antibacterial hand soap. You can always refill any soap dispenser and know that you’re getting a 99.9% Of antibacterial that kills most germs. Always good to be stocked up on products that are a must have in life if you don’t want to get sick!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The BEST non-eco friendly soap you can buy. They're $1 for the small dispensers at my grocery store. They're amazing for those with eczema, dry skin, great for piercings and tattoos as well, AND they usually smell pretty good. There are some that smell like old perfume, so if you're sensitive like me, stay away from floral/honey ones. Far from natural smelling. But the aloe/conditioning ones really do help your skin stay soft. Definitely recommend!
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
People don't realize how many uses their are for soaps like dial. Not only do they clean your hands, I've used it to kill off flea infestations, clean wounds, clean tattoos and piercings, it even cleans paws! It's an affordable name brand and an important item in my home.
Ashton P.
Dakota city , NE
My husband is a diesel mechanic which speaks for itself. No matter how much he cleans his hands they still are dirty. We have found that this really help. He will rub this all over and scrub then will wash it off and it seems to be the only thing that really helps.
Jessica J.
Chilhowie
This is a fantastic soap to use on fresh tattoos! It is antibacterial and doesn't have flowery scents that tend to irritate open wounds. I would not recommend using the Gold scent for hand soap because of the way it smells. But 10/10 recommend for tattoos!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Does this ever dry out anyone's hands?
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
Can I use this everyday?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite dial product
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Do they have like a gallon container for this so i can just refill it?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?