BY DIAL

Description:

Dial liquid hand soap gold for a clean you can trust. Antibacterial formula kills 99% of germs. Enriched with moisturizer. Removes dirt and germs.Heading Healthier skin. Healthier you. Purpose Antibacterial Manufacturer The Dial Cor Active

Ingredients

Triclosan 0.15 % Directions Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry. Inactive Ingredients Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Chloride; Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine; Glycerin; Fragrance; Polyquaternium-7; PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide; DMDM Hydantoin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Citric Acid; Yellow 5; Red 4 Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. With moisturizer. #1 doctor recommended. Warnings For external use only. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation and redness develops or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. hide

• Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a...5 Answers
  • Does this ever dry out anyone's hands? 12 Answers
  • WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?5 Answers
Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold
  • "Great product, cleans well and doesn't leave your hands dry like some other antibacterial soaps tend to do." in 1 review
  • "This is my ALL TIME favorite liquid soap.. Nice smell works great for cleaning piercings and great price.." in 1 review
  • "I always use Dial soap for everything!" in 1 review
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Dollar General
I have the spring water antibacterial type one. I love it! It kills germs and cleans hands well. The smell is great! Very fresh and clean scent. This blue, gel like soap, does a great job! The pump on it is easy and convenient. I've used the gold one as well, and it works great too! Dial products are usually always on point! Affordable pricing, and availability is good. Gentle on your skin, but yet still super effective. And comes in a variety of types/scents to pick from. I keep some of this soap in all of my bathrooms to wash our hands with.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tattoos, face wash, piercings, hand soap, body wash, the list continues. This is the soap I use on everything! It is gentle but effective. It has healed all of my tattoos and piercings without issues. I also use it as a face wash just because it’s cheaper to use the same soap for everything! It’s great and I have bought this for years.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I love this antibacterial soap. It’s really gentle but effective and cleans deep very well. I use this to clean my piercings as well because it’s antibacterial and unscented and works like a charm and heals my piercings up wonderfully and fast. Washing my hands with this, they feel squeaky clean and soft. This soap is really affordable!
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
My husband is a diesel mechanic which speaks for itself. No matter how much he cleans his hands they still are dirty. We have found that this really help. He will rub this all over and scrub then will wash it off and it seems to be the only thing that really helps.
Tara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great when you get tattoos, piercings, or you have a really bad immune system! Dial is a deep cleaning soap that kills germs/ bacteria. And is hypoallergenic! It’s affordable and you can find it at any drugstore. I highly recommend this for all the things listed above! :) Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Gold
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason I first started using this soap was because of my first tattoo it was the only soap I was advised to use because it would keep my tattoo from getting infected after that I realized how most hand soaps I used just made my hands smell good but where they really cleaning my hands? This antibacterial soap is great for me because I work in the healthcare field and keeps my hands germ free and doesn't dry my hands from all the hand washing.
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
I use this soap everyday, in the house, in the barn, in the shop. I use it for my teenagers! It’s the number one recommended soap for germs and bacteria especially for new piercings even for just those new ear piercings! I just got my first tattoo and that’s what I am washing with, looks fantastic!! Highly recommended!!!
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
Dial soap is one of the best soaps to buy.  I always use this one when I get tattoos, to help keep it clean and prevent infections. Its very inexpensive and a must buy product if you get piercings or tattoos.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
Dial GOLD is a girls best friend. I didn’t know that soap isn’t necessarily anti-bacterial, but this one is. You can use this on tattoos because it doesn’t have fragrance or anything to irritate skin. This soap also cleans my makeup brushes and beauty blender a MILLION times better than any other soap. I will use baby soap & then use dial gold after and SO MUCH MORE makeup comes out. I love it
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Dial Liquid Hand Soap is a staple in my home.  We keep it in every bathroom and by the kitchen sink.  Every time we use it our hands feel clean and soft.  I can buy it at most stores near me if not all.  It’s great for anytime use because it is gentle on skin.  The Gold smell isn’t over powering.  Definetly one I’m proud to let my family and guests use.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Does this ever dry out anyone's hands?
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
Can I use this everyday?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite dial product
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WHICH FRAGANSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are all Dial hand soaps antibacterial? I'm looking for a septic system safe hand soap.

Amazon