BY DIAL #53 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

New! Himalayan Pink Salt Water Lilybr With Moisturizer Infused with Himalayan Pink Salt Water Lily 2 Helps Hands Feel Clean, Soft Renewed This formula is infused with Himalayan Pink Salt, known to contain 84 minerals and elements, to help hands feel clean, soft and renewed.

Buy on Target
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This hand soap works really well. It’s super hydrating for my hands and it DOES come in a lot of different scents. I just wish they had a bigger bottle, but other then that I love using Dial® Antibacterial Hand Soap Himalayan Pink Salt.❤️ As you can tell I need to repurchase some lol!
victoria R.
Smells amazing and cleans hand perfectly. Target always have these are sale so they are so affordable. Even without a sale it’s affordable. Last a while and you only need a little bit. This is like my number one hand soap to buy
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
One of dials best hand soaps. I love the pink color , and it comes in a nice looking bottle. The smell is a very pretty , clean act. This lathers really well, and softens the hands too. It makes your hands feel very clean.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I've tried all of the Dial antibacterial hand soaps and this is definitely my favorite. It has the strongest smell and it lasts for a little while after washing also. I get the big bottle and refill my soap dispensers all the time. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
I love Dial for my hand soaps. They have a nice variety of scents and I am glad they are antibacterial because not all hand soaps are. I always repurchase Dial brand for my hand soap. This scent in particular is one of my favorites & of course I like that its pink.
Candace L.
This is the most beautiful light scent ever! I always get this soap, I actually prefer it over fancy soaps like Bath and Body Works. It is so inexpensive at a price point of $1.00-$1.49. I am very happy that this scent is also sold in their body wash!
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Found this Dial Himalayan Salt Hydrating Hand Soap at Target! It was only $1.09 which I like.. It has a nice smell and it doesn't dry my hands out like other soaps do.
Rachel M.
I love Dial hand soaps but was really disappointed with the scent of this one. I love how clean my hands feel after I get done washing them! It's a very affordable soap that I picked up at Dollar General for like 1.50.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Nothing special, it smells moves, gets your hands clean. I do every now & then get a faint smell of the soap a little while after I’ve washed my hands. Good price.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
My favorite hand soap to use in my house. When I'm in the store I stock up 3 at a time because it's an affordable price. The scent is amazing and Dial even made this scent into a body wash. I wish it was offered in a foam style pump, but all in all, I still love it! I would definitely recommend this hand soap to friends and family.