BY DIAL

Collapsing Refill Cartridge for Dial Duo Manual Dispensers reduces maintenance by 25 percent and minimizes waste. Antibacterial hand sanitizer for any commercial setting or healthcare facilties. Effective against bacteria, yeast and molds. Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic. Gentle and safe for repeated use. CHG-Compatible. Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards 29 CFR Part 1910.1030. Meets CDC Guidelines for hand hygiene in Healthcare Settings. Meets 1994 FDA TFM Requirements for healthcare personnel hand wash

Nina C.
Alvin, TX
Being in the medical field I use this ALL THE TIME!!!  I buy this at my local Walmart. It is super easy to use and leaves my hands clean, smelling good and free of Germies. I use it every day at work with my patients and at home with my kids. I would definitely recommend this product!
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Dial Hand Sanitizer because of its ease of use, its added moisturizers, convenient
sizes available, and varied scents. I'm a nurse working in a healthcare facility that provides the cheapest hand sanitizer that left my hands with an odd smell and caused a rash to develop on the palms of my hands. Needless to say, this is unacceptable for a healthcare worker. Dial hand sanitizer helps me maintain my frequently washed hands in excellent condition without overly drying my skin (leaving me vulnerable to infection) and offers me different scents (that my patients often compliment me on) as I care for up to 40 patients every day. Lately I've been forced to try other hand sanitizers as my local store has decided to place their store brand in Dial's place. My hands are already drying enough to cause my skin to peel resolved only with heavy barrier cream use on my off days. I miss my Dial and will except no substitute. Its an excellent product at any price.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA
I really love this sanitizer. I really like the foam rather than the liquid because they liquid gets really runny sometimes. It's a plus that it also smalls pretty good.
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this sanitizer because it does not dry out my skin as the original hand sanitizer does the scent is very light not very strong in which i admire because i really do not care for the smell of sanitizer . also if you get the little bottle to carry around with you is also good . but at the same time i would rather have a santizer that has a moisturizer in the hand sanitizer because ever though it doesn't dry out my slin as much i don't like the dry feeling especially on my hands. But if you do buy this i would carry a hand moisturizer with you so your hands don't feel dry.
McKenzie T.
Carriere, MS
Let me just start by saying, wow. I love the smell of Dial. This soap product smells clean and refreshing and that is exactly what i look for in a product. I have bought products that do not last as long and the smell goes away through out the day. With that all being said, I for sure recommend Dial product!
Dottie D.
Alpine
This is our family's favorite hand soap! I have 4 boys and when their hands are so black from dirt and digging outside, they come inside to wash their hands and literally, the dirt disappears on contact before they even scrub their hands! I love that we can refill the pump. The foam is perfect!
Robin O.
As a nurse I use hand sanitizer a lot and I really liked this product. The scent wasn't over powering or reeked of alcohol. The foam made it less sticky and helped ensure you didn't use too much and then have soaking wet hands covered in hand sanitizer. I thought it was a good buy!
Aiya K.
Anaheim, CA
this hand sanitizer gets the job done but i have to say just based on scent and overall performance i love the bath and body works single hand sanitizers much more for on the go. Also they leave your hands smelling great. The dial soap is descent and really affordable though.
Rachel M.
Rayne, LA
We love this hand sanitizer. Not only do we use this in our home, but I also bought it for my daughter's teacher. It does a great job of keeping the germs away and is super easy to use again and again. We have bought this for many years and plan on keeping up the tradition.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I really like the foaming action. You don't need to use a lot and it lathers well. Your skin feels clean after but it doesn't feel dried out. Scent is pleasant. I keep these in the bathroom and at the kitchen sink. I will continue to buy these types of products from Dial