Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Dial Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam

Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam

Description:

Kills 99.99% of germs instantly without soap and water. Clinically proven to deliver ten times more moisturization to the skin than if left untreated. Dermatologist tested. Latex, non-latex and chg-compatible. No added dyes or fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Laurie L.
Boston
Theres just always something natural about Dial soap, its refreshing and it feel like you're using the best thing for your skin.
Habib S.
Esos son los productos que eligo para mi higiene de baño en mi casa y no enfermarme o contagiarme de algun virus
Beatriz A.
An excellent antibacterial soap near to disinfect mainly smaller after the game and its rich fragrance and freshness.
Drea D.
I wanted to find an inexpensive hand soap which did not contain sodium luarel sulfate, and Dial was the best value. I tried several different scents, and loved them all. They are easy to find, also; I picked mine up at Target. This is the only hand soap I use now.
cindy G.
Marion, LA
I love the dail handsoap and it is set at a good price love the smells and the way it cleans and leaves hands feeling good
McKenzie T.
Carriere, MS
Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer  Foam uploaded by McKenzie T.
Let me just start by saying, wow. I love the smell of Dial. This soap product smells clean and refreshing and that is exactly what i look for in a product. I have bought products that do not last as long and the smell goes away through out the day. With that all being said, I for sure recommend Dial product!
Sarah M.
Kingston
A Little dry I find. Works better than most though. I would use it again, with the right hand cream to follow
Catherine Marie H.
Knoxville, TN
Great product to satisfy my obsessive compulsive disorder. I don't think I'll ever look back! The price is great as well.
Lytrell C.
I really liked this product it is very easy to use it's light and it has a great scent I recommend this product to friends and family
Juan Carlos E.
Muy buen producto le cuida las manos tiene una buen olor deja muy suaves las manos son sensación como si fuera reseca las manos sin peligro de tener algún químico perjudicial para la salud

Looking for your answer?