Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Dial Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam

Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam

Description:

Kills 99.99% of germs instantly without soap and water. Clinically proven to deliver ten times more moisturization to the skin than if left untreated. Dermatologist tested. Latex, non-latex and chg-compatible. No added dyes or fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Foam!
How would you rate this product?
cindy G.
Marion, LA
I love the dail handsoap and it is set at a good price love the smells and the way it cleans and leaves hands feeling good
McKenzie T.
Carriere, MS
Dial® Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer  Foam uploaded by McKenzie T.
Let me just start by saying, wow. I love the smell of Dial. This soap product smells clean and refreshing and that is exactly what i look for in a product. I have bought products that do not last as long and the smell goes away through out the day. With that all being said, I for sure recommend Dial product!
Catherine Marie H.
Knoxville, TN
Great product to satisfy my obsessive compulsive disorder. I don't think I'll ever look back! The price is great as well.
Lytrell C.
I really liked this product it is very easy to use it's light and it has a great scent I recommend this product to friends and family
Amy H.
Sevierville, TN
I really liked this it didn't leave my hands feels sticky like some products do it has a great smell to it not to strong
Crystal T.
Columbus, GA
Dail is the best brand anyone could use unless you are allergic. have to keep some dail in the hoome. yes it meet my expectation. amd no it is not expensive. I bought it from my local dollar generals. yes i would recommend this to others.
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is perfect for in the go, really cleans your hands, and doesn't dry them up too much!!
April H.
Sacramento, CA
Had a pleasing smell, very light but crisp scent. It cleans your hands well, even gets grease off. Only complaint is it seems to be a bit drying after extensive use.
Kimberly R.
Blanco, TX
Keeps clean. We use it everytime we handle the baby to help keep the germ level down.
Rachel M.
Rayne, LA
We love this hand sanitizer. Not only do we use this in our home, but I also bought it for my daughter's teacher. It does a great job of keeping the germs away and is super easy to use again and again. We have bought this for many years and plan on keeping up the tradition.

Looking for your answer?