BY DIAL

Protects From Odors Long After You Wash: Rich, Creamy Lather Clean Rinsing Formula Won't Dry Your Skin Made In Usa see more...

Jasmine C.
Dial bar soap is suds well and leaves my skin feeling and smelling fresh and clean. I have experienced a white residue left on my skin after washing and notice that it can be drying.
Kimberly H.
Creola, AL
Love this soap! I make my kids use it after school so they won’t get sick! The scent is long lasting.
Brianna P.
Cedartown, GA
My mom just buys this specific brand of soap and it does wonders for my body. I simply love it!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Dial soap bars are a must in my shower. I first take the soap and lather it on with my wash sponge and layer my body with a coat of it. Then I go in with Dial soap's Himalayan pink salt body wash to clean some more, and then my summers eve products. Dial soap is the best anti bacterial soap out there yet, and essential in keeping very clean.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Dial is the soap that cleans you the best in my opinion. It smells nice and fresh! It's good that you can buy in bulk.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Dial is one of my favorite soaps. Cleans very well and also smells good! I recommend this
Nansy N.