Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap uploaded by Sarah P.

BY DIAL

"""Round The Clock"" Protection This Is The Bar That Built The Dial Company.&Nbsp; After More Than 60 Years, This Icon, With Its Rich Gold Color And Bracing Scent, Is The Bar You Can Trust For Deodorant Protection And Long-Lasting Clean. Gold Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap, 3 Bars, 4Oz Each If You Have Questions Or Comments, Please Call Toll Free 1-800-258-Dial Made In U.S.A." see more...

• I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I'm notic...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'm wonder...2 Answers
  • Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I have sensitive and oily skin, and I've started to use this product as the only thing I use to wash my face. It's really helped me to clear up my acne because it cleans the skin without loading it with perfumes and other oils. As an all-over body soap, it can be a bit drying, so I do use it every other day, and then on the other days I use something like Dove that's more moisturizing.
Overall, I would definitively recommend it, especially considering how cheap it is!
I've used this soap on and off for a couple of years. It's a good standard bar soap, and great for sensitive skin. It's affordable and can be found in most drugstores. I prefer liquid soaps, because I think it's a little more hygienic, but I continue to keep this in my shower.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Greer, SC
Pretty good for bar soap, improved formula over the years. I personally think there are other of similar price that are far better. A lot of bar soaps dry my skin out, but dove doesn't.
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
I have always loved Dial, I mean I know you have to bathe everyday bit this soap.makes me feels refresh and it doesn't break me out. So doing the summer I recommend this to every one.
Susan S.
Susan S.
I always trust dial when it comes to antibacterial soap. Super affordable and super useful. It's extremely easy to use and it does not irritate my skin.
Princess B.
Princess B.
I have very sensitive skin and after a week of use I had a bad breakout under my arms.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
This is a classic. It smells fresh and is moisturizing enough to shave with.
johanna s.
johanna s.
When I was a teenager my friends mom was a dermatologist and suggested for me to use dial antibacterial soap for my face when getting breakouts. As an adult I rarely suffer from breakouts, but when I do this is my go to. Works like a charm. I have normal skin, but when I break out it tends to lean to the oily side. I would not suggest this for dry skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This soap is great! I have been using Dial soap for a long time and it always stays true to it's original ways. Nothing fancy here but it is extremely effective at cleansing skin. The scent is lightly fragrant and long lasting. My skin always feels soft and refreshed after using it. I like that this soap is antibacterial and I definitely recommend it!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have recently fell in love with this soap, I love that it makes your skin so soft and you smell amazing,the scent last forever!! I use this product every single day along with my entire family. It doesn't dry you out either unlike all the other soaps that I have purchased in the past! I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a good soap..
Andi D.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
To anyone else who uses these bars as their daily facial cleanser....what moisturizer do you use afterwards?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'm wondering if I will have issues.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
WV
I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I'm noticing that it makes my skin itchy and feels sticky after I wash. Does anybody else have that problem?
adlexa b.
adlexa b.
Hampton, Va
Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?