Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap uploaded by Sarah P.
2 colors available

BY DIAL

"""Round The Clock"" Protection This Is The Bar That Built The Dial Company.&Nbsp; After More Than 60 Years, This Icon, With Its Rich Gold Color And Bracing Scent, Is The Bar You Can Trust For Deodorant Protection And Long-Lasting Clean. Gold Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap, 3 Bars, 4Oz Each If You Have Questions Or Comments, Please Call Toll Free 1-800-258-Dial Made In U.S.A." see more...

• I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I'm noticin...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'm wonderin...2 Answers
  • Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I have sensitive and oily skin, and I've started to use this product as the only thing I use to wash my face. It's really helped me to clear up my acne because it cleans the skin without loading it with perfumes and other oils. As an all-over body soap, it can be a bit drying, so I do use it every other day, and then on the other days I use something like Dove that's more moisturizing.
Overall, I would definitively recommend it, especially considering how cheap it is!
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
My kids came down with a case of impetigo from mosquito bites and they needed an antibacterial soap. They both have eczema, my daughter's is pretty bad, so I was worried about it aggravating that and making it flare up. This was gentle enough not to bother the eczema but kept the germs at bay to help the impetigo from spreading!! It does make your skin feel a little dry afterwards but that is easily remedied with some lotion. Bottom line this soap is effective.
I've used this soap on and off for a couple of years. It's a good standard bar soap, and great for sensitive skin. It's affordable and can be found in most drugstores. I prefer liquid soaps, because I think it's a little more hygienic, but I continue to keep this in my shower.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soap and so does my wife.. we both have skin problems and my wife uses the bar soap everyday and i use it once a week to get that deep clean all over.. and you get a lot for your buck so i am going to buy this again and i always recommend it other
Erin P.
Erin P.
I use this soap daily. It can be harsh on the skin but nothing that some lotion can't fix. I like this soap because it smells fresh and clean and it has antibacterial properties so I know it's getting the job done
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I tried this because I love dove but I needed to find something cheaper. So when I used this it made me break out everywhere. I don't know why but now I have to go back to the expensive stuff.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Greer, SC
Pretty good for bar soap, improved formula over the years. I personally think there are other of similar price that are far better. A lot of bar soaps dry my skin out, but dove doesn't.
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
I have always loved Dial, I mean I know you have to bathe everyday bit this soap.makes me feels refresh and it doesn't break me out. So doing the summer I recommend this to every one.
Susan S.
Susan S.
I always trust dial when it comes to antibacterial soap. Super affordable and super useful. It's extremely easy to use and it does not irritate my skin.
Princess B.
Princess B.
I have very sensitive skin and after a week of use I had a bad breakout under my arms.
Andi D.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
To anyone else who uses these bars as their daily facial cleanser....what moisturizer do you use afterwards?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'm wondering if I will have issues.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
WV
I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I'm noticing that it makes my skin itchy and feels sticky after I wash. Does anybody else have that problem?
adlexa b.
adlexa b.
Hampton, Va
Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?