BY DIAL

"""Round The Clock"" Protection This Is The Bar That Built The Dial Company.&Nbsp; After More Than 60 Years, This Icon, With Its Rich Gold Color And Bracing Scent, Is The Bar You Can Trust For Deodorant Protection And Long-Lasting Clean. Gold Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap, 3 Bars, 4Oz Each If You Have Questions Or Comments, Please Call Toll Free 1-800-258-Dial Made In U.S.A."

• I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'...2 Answers
  • Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?1 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This soap is great! I have been using Dial soap for a long time and it always stays true to it's original ways. Nothing fancy here but it is extremely effective at cleansing skin. The scent is lightly fragrant and long lasting. My skin always feels soft and refreshed after using it. I like that this soap is antibacterial and I definitely recommend it!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
The only antibacterial soap I’ll use on my face it was recommend by my dermatologist to help prevent breakouts. Very affordable and effect nice scent not too strong. This is a staple product in my house and my beauty routine. I’d highly recommend Dial Soap White Bar 4 oz 3 Pack
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I have recently fell in love with this soap, I love that it makes your skin so soft and you smell amazing,the scent last forever!! I use this product every single day along with my entire family. It doesn't dry you out either unlike all the other soaps that I have purchased in the past! I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a good soap..
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
We started using the bar soap because we a toddler we are potty training and we didn't want her to use all,the liquid soap. But this is great it lathers well. The downside is that it dries put my hands but it saved us from wasting a lot of liquid soap and the scent smells great.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is not a bad product. I have acne prone skin and get some on my shoulders and back. This soap did help tone down the acne on my shoulders and back. It did dry my skin out (but I think a lot of bar soaps do?) I would definitely recommend using a lotion afterwards.
Kendra V.
I have sensitive and oily skin, and I've started to use this product as the only thing I use to wash my face. It's really helped me to clear up my acne because it cleans the skin without loading it with perfumes and other oils. As an all-over body soap, it can be a bit drying, so I do use it every other day, and then on the other days I use something like Dove that's more moisturizing.
Overall, I would definitively recommend it, especially considering how cheap it is!
Kacie B.
Corinth
My kids came down with a case of impetigo from mosquito bites and they needed an antibacterial soap. They both have eczema, my daughter's is pretty bad, so I was worried about it aggravating that and making it flare up. This was gentle enough not to bother the eczema but kept the germs at bay to help the impetigo from spreading!! It does make your skin feel a little dry afterwards but that is easily remedied with some lotion. Bottom line this soap is effective.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soap and so does my wife.. we both have skin problems and my wife uses the bar soap everyday and i use it once a week to get that deep clean all over.. and you get a lot for your buck so i am going to buy this again and i always recommend it other
johanna s.
When I was a teenager my friends mom was a dermatologist and suggested for me to use dial antibacterial soap for my face when getting breakouts. As an adult I rarely suffer from breakouts, but when I do this is my go to. Works like a charm. I have normal skin, but when I break out it tends to lean to the oily side. I would not suggest this for dry skin.
Sydney B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't mean to offend anyone who likes this but I cannot stand this soap! it is so bad for your skin. it dries it out so much and makes me feel itchy after I get out of the shower. and don't even get me started on the smell its so strong and uck! /:
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
To anyone else who uses these bars as their daily facial cleanser....what moisturizer do you use afterwards?
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
Does this dry out your skin? I just picked some up and I'm wondering if I will have issues.
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
Do any proceeds go to sea world when you buy this type?
Brittany A.
WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this soap for awhile now off and on and I'm noticing that it makes my skin itchy and feels sticky after I wash. Does anybody else have that problem?