Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDial
Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,15oz,Roll-On,48/Carton

Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton

Type:Personal Care Products-Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant;Personal Care Product Type:Antiperspirant/Deodorant;Scent:Crystal Breeze;Capacity (Volume):1.5 oz;Packing Type:Roll-On Bottle;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0%;Post-Consumer Recycled Content...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton!
How would you rate this product?
Khaycee L.
Bergenfield, NJ
Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton uploaded by Khaycee L.
i love how it is both antiperspirant and deodorant! it definitely work for me and the smell of it smells fresh. it’s also very easy to get it everywhere.
Lois Dayle R.
Midway, KY
Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton uploaded by Lois Dayle R.
Loving this deodorant because it's hypoallergenic, tested by dermatologists, doesn't irritate and discolor my underarms, dries up my underarms all day long, smells fresh and it's so cheap! I am beyond satisfied! Thanks Dial! Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton
Montana L.
Tucson, AZ
Dial Anti-Perspirant Deodorant,Crystal Breeze,1.5oz,Roll-On,48/Carton uploaded by Montana L.
Purchased at: Target
This is not my regular deodorant. There is definitely better, however I use this specifically when I travel, because it is light-weight and small. I love how you can roll it on! There’s no smell to this and it doesn’t last entirely all Fay, which is why it’s great it’s so small, because you can also keep this in your bag to take anywhere!
Christine H.
Mentor On Lk, OH
My favorite sensitive-skin deodorant is the Dial Professional antiperspirant, which I buy bulk, $1 each item, at the Dollar Tree. I appreciate the affordable option because it made in USA & Hypoallergenic Dermatologist-Tested. The antiperspirant scent, Crytal Breeze, smells light, clean unisex fragrance, and the scent lasts all day. Because of the sleek, 1.5 fl. oz. small container, it is ideal for packing in your gym bag, car console, or TSA bag. Dollar Tree
Jennifer Q.
Milwaukee, WI
This deodorant does not leave my armpits dark or moist. It doesn’t have strong chemicals so needs to be reapplied! It’s very good for my skin and I believe it’s the best deodorant I have ever tried! I will be buying again!
casey N.
Richland, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin and it is hard to find a deodorant that will not break me out in a rash. I found this at Walmart and decided to try it. It isn’t expensive and my skin is clear. I would definitely recommend this product. It is long lasting and doesn’t have an overwhelming scent.
Marcia W.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Have used this one for over 20 years. Have never ever had a problem with under arm perspiration or odor! Always totally dry. Doesn’t turn white or stain clothes either! Never!! And only $1 at the Dollar Tree. No one will believe me when I tell this at only $1 this works great! Don’t know how it could be better!
Elisha S.
Rossville , GA
I buy this from Dollar Tree and I love it! It smells so good and the smell lasts! It seriously smells as if I’m wearing perfume.
Kim M.
Throop, Pa
I found this gem at Dollar Tree one day. I decided to try it because I liked the way it smelled and I never used a roll on deodorant before. I love this for days I know I’m not going to be sweating or use after a shower before bed.
Bobby S.
Parkville
This product is awesome! Even though I only pay $1 at the Dollar Tree is works perfectly for me. I’ve used it for years as my primary decadent/antiperspirant.

Looking for your answer?