BY DIAL

Body wash 18 fl oz For healthier skin Antibacterial

• Does this have a strong antibacterial/alcohol smell?4 Answers
Dial® All Day Freshness Spring Water Body Wash
  • "I liked the smell of this one it left my skin clean and refreshing. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all since I have sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a good basic body wash. Good value. Gets you clean and smells great. A tad drying, but I follow up with a lotion. Glad that it comes with a pump so that I don’t drop it on my feet in the shower.
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
I just don’t like the consistency of this soap. I prefer Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash or Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Firming Butter + Advanced Moisture Body Wash . I guess this would be a fine body soap if I used a loofah but I just use my hands so I’m not finding this moisturizing or a good spread.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and doesn't not dry my skin out. The size bottle I buy last me a very long time I buy like 2-3 bottles at a time. Great for sensitive skin and all of my family uses it.
Jennifer S.
Love this product!! This is my husbands favorite body wash! It smells so good and really makes you feel clean! The price is great also!! It’s very gentle on your skin and always leave your skin so soft! I definitely recommend this product!
Its j.
This is my favorite body wash. The scent is so fresh and clean. You can smell it even after you get out of the shower. It cleans very well and I prefer it over all of the other brands. It has a gel texture which I like
member-093f54a2f
Poolville, TX
This is my favorite body soap so far. It smells great and works great. It’s definitely affordable and very effective. If you have sensitive skin this will work for you as well I definitely recommend.
victoria h.
Covington, LA
My family tends to have a lot of cuts and wounds on them so using an antibacterial soap is a MUST in my home. We love this product because it keeps us smelling clean through the next day and we do not feel oily afterwards.
Laney O.
This is my go-to body wash, I️ use it every day in the shower. It smells so good. After I️ use it, I️ always feel so fresh and squeaky clean. It stays on my body all day, I️ smell good even after a full day
Makayla D.
if i had to pick one body was to use for the rest of my life It would be this one. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. It smells fresh and clean and don't leave skin feeling dry or oily.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Spring water sent smells so fresh I love how I smell When I come out of the shower. It lasts a long time bc the bottle is fairly big and it doesn’t leave a residue.
Nika G.
Does this have a strong antibacterial/alcohol smell?

back