BY DIAL

Body wash 18 fl oz For healthier skin Antibacterial

• Does this have a strong antibacterial/alcohol smell?4 Answers
Dial® All Day Freshness Spring Water Body Wash
  • "I liked the smell of this one it left my skin clean and refreshing. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all since I have sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
trudy w.
comer
i love this stuff! it smells so nice and rinses off really clean. i can even use it to shave my legs which is super cool bc sometimes shaving cream is expensive. plus you can get the big bottle w the pump that lasts forever!
NeCe M.
Las Vegas , NV
This spring Water 💦 body wash by @dial is pretty cool. I like the fresh scent and how it lights up the whole bathroom 🚿 I would recommend to friends although I have apply lotion immediately after due to my dry skin.
Coby O.
Nashville
Its smells very good ! I would recommend this to all of my friends ! I grew up using dial body was and wouldn't trade it for the world . Some soaps leave your body feeling slimy but dialdoes not !
Ashley Dawn M.
Bronston , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product! If it wasn’t for my fiancé buying me a bottle I would’ve never started buying this! I use this everytime I take a shower and even use on my daughter. My body feels so soft and smells so good when using this. I love taking a shower just for this reason! I will definitely be buying again :) DIAL IS ONE OF MY GO TO FOR BODY WASH!
Fatima J.
This product smells good. I have been using this product for a long time and I like it. I think that it is good and not expensive. It is easier to use than bar soap. It is a good product and you should try it if you haven't. It also last a while because it is a big enough bottle and there is one that is a bit bigger.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and doesn't not dry my skin out. The size bottle I buy last me a very long time I buy like 2-3 bottles at a time. Great for sensitive skin and all of my family uses it.
Jennifer S.
Love this product!! This is my husbands favorite body wash! It smells so good and really makes you feel clean! The price is great also!! It’s very gentle on your skin and always leave your skin so soft! I definitely recommend this product!
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this in college when I was on a tighter budget. It's not my absolute favorite body wash, but it smells good and gets the job done. It's also extremely cheap which is always great
Its j.
This is my favorite body wash. The scent is so fresh and clean. You can smell it even after you get out of the shower. It cleans very well and I prefer it over all of the other brands. It has a gel texture which I like
member-093f54a2f
Poolville, TX
This is my favorite body soap so far. It smells great and works great. It’s definitely affordable and very effective. If you have sensitive skin this will work for you as well I definitely recommend.

Walmart