BY DIAL

Body wash 18 fl oz For healthier skin Antibacterial see more...

• Does this have a strong antibacterial/alcohol smell?4 Answers
Dial All Day Freshness Spring Water Body Wash
  • "I liked the smell of this one it left my skin clean and refreshing. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all since I have sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Spring Water 1.035 Lt more...
This is a good basic body wash. Good value. Gets you clean and smells great. A tad drying, but I follow up with a lotion. Glad that it comes with a pump so that I don’t drop it on my feet in the shower.
Makayla D.
if i had to pick one body was to use for the rest of my life It would be this one. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. It smells fresh and clean and don't leave skin feeling dry or oily.
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
Review for: Spring Water Scent more...
I just don’t like the consistency of this soap. I prefer Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash or Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter Ribbons . I guess this would be a fine body soap if I used a loofah but I just use my hands so I’m not finding this moisturizing or a good spread.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and doesn't not dry my skin out. The size bottle I buy last me a very long time I buy like 2-3 bottles at a time. Great for sensitive skin and all of my family uses it.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin that breaks out with many different body washes. This never seems to irritate my skin, so that is a plus. And I like a classic or simple scent so this one is perfect. I also like that it doesn't feel like it is leaving a film like some other body washes do.
Jennifer S.
Love this product!! This is my husbands favorite body wash! It smells so good and really makes you feel clean! The price is great also!! It’s very gentle on your skin and always leave your skin so soft! I definitely recommend this product!
Its j.
This is my favorite body wash. The scent is so fresh and clean. You can smell it even after you get out of the shower. It cleans very well and I prefer it over all of the other brands. It has a gel texture which I like
member-093f54a2f
Poolville, TX
Review for: Clean And Refresh Spring Water more...
This is my favorite body soap so far. It smells great and works great. It’s definitely affordable and very effective. If you have sensitive skin this will work for you as well I definitely recommend.
victoria h.
covington
My family tends to have a lot of cuts and wounds on them so using an antibacterial soap is a MUST in my home. We love this product because it keeps us smelling clean through the next day and we do not feel oily afterwards.
Laney O.
This is my go-to body wash, I️ use it every day in the shower. It smells so good. After I️ use it, I️ always feel so fresh and squeaky clean. It stays on my body all day, I️ smell good even after a full day
Nika G.
Does this have a strong antibacterial/alcohol smell?