BY DIAL

Description:

Brace yourself for this crystal clear body wash infused with freshness. From its brisk scent to its feather-light moisturizers, it leaves your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Blue 1, Red 33.

Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
great smelling, does the job. But it definitely dries out my skin. I love in a dry climate so I figured this moisturizing body wash would help but it doesn’t really. I do like the product just wish it was more moisturizing.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
This does the job and has a decent smell, that isn't too overwhelming. Being antibacterial makes it drying. It's just so drying though. Again, I feel super clean after I use this but I can't use it every day or I feel dried out.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really love the Dial body wash especially because it's an anti bacterial wash and it's perfect for washing with new tattoos. It comes in a variety of smells that leave you smelling amazing after showering.
Autumn H.
Nevada, IA
I like be this stuff! I would get in grown hairs that would get infected after shaving and my doctor told me to try this wash and I haven't had an issue since! I tell everyone I know who suffers with the same issues I did.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
I love this body wash! I've been using it for such a long time, and I always end up coming back to it because it's one of the only body washes that actually keeps me smelling good - due to the antibacterial properties. It's very crisp and clean, and I don't have to use a ton of it for it to be effective (with some other body washes I have to wash myself 3+ times to have the scent stay). All in all this is a great scent, and it's versatile and strong enough that I don't have to put perfume on if I'm not going anywhere special. An awesome, basic body wash that I'll probably be using for the rest of my life!
Lauren M.
I have always used Dial body wash. My dermatologist said this was the best product to use. I use it every time I shower. The scent smells nice and clean. I like how it is available in the bigger container.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I like dial body wash. It's one of the only kinds that I can use for my skin without getting irritation. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find. There two scents that I prefer the lavender one and the spring one. I don't feel that the product is moisturizing but I have very dry skin. I would recommend.
Ashley M.
I initially purchased this body wash because all the soaps I owned had more of a feminine fragrance (flowery and fruity). I realized my bf had nothing to use so when he slept over, so I decided to buy something that smelled good but wasn't feminine. I found this at Walmart and I love it. I probably use it more than him. It just has a fresh and clean scent to it. It's also pretty inexpensive.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
My favorite moisturizing body wash. It always leaves me feeling clean. I can usually buy it at any local store. It has a great rich lather and smells great. No need for any improvement of this product. I will keep continuing to buy this product.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love Dial! It's my favorite brand of soaps and body washes. They don't dry out your skin, they leave you feeling super clean, and they smell fantastic! My fav scent is Spring Water, it's light and refreshing.
Sarah A.
Is this better than the bar soap?

Walmart