BY DIAL

Description:

Brace yourself for this crystal clear body wash infused with freshness. From its brisk scent to its feather-light moisturizers, it leaves your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Blue 1, Red 33.

Buy on Walgreens
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand of body wash it keeps you fresh all day. It meets my expectations very well, it's very affordable and you get a lot in it. I use this product every time I shower and I would buy again, they have a lot to choose from!
AnnaKathryn W.
Brandon, MS
I never run out of this body wash. It leaves my body clean without drying my skin out. It's affordable and very easy to find. I love this scent because it leaves me smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys cleanliness
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
This does the job and has a decent smell, that isn't too overwhelming. Being antibacterial makes it drying. It's just so drying though. Again, I feel super clean after I use this but I can't use it every day or I feel dried out.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really love the Dial body wash especially because it's an anti bacterial wash and it's perfect for washing with new tattoos. It comes in a variety of smells that leave you smelling amazing after showering.
Bree C.
Irving, TX
I bought this at Walmart I like the fact that I don't have to use a lot to lather up a little goes a long way and I definitely feel nice and fresh all day the Springwater sent is great
Autumn H.
Nevada, IA
I like be this stuff! I would get in grown hairs that would get infected after shaving and my doctor told me to try this wash and I haven't had an issue since! I tell everyone I know who suffers with the same issues I did.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
I love this body wash! I've been using it for such a long time, and I always end up coming back to it because it's one of the only body washes that actually keeps me smelling good - due to the antibacterial properties. It's very crisp and clean, and I don't have to use a ton of it for it to be effective (with some other body washes I have to wash myself 3+ times to have the scent stay). All in all this is a great scent, and it's versatile and strong enough that I don't have to put perfume on if I'm not going anywhere special. An awesome, basic body wash that I'll probably be using for the rest of my life!
Lauren M.
I have always used Dial body wash. My dermatologist said this was the best product to use. I use it every time I shower. The scent smells nice and clean. I like how it is available in the bigger container.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I like dial body wash. It's one of the only kinds that I can use for my skin without getting irritation. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find. There two scents that I prefer the lavender one and the spring one. I don't feel that the product is moisturizing but I have very dry skin. I would recommend.
Ashley M.
I initially purchased this body wash because all the soaps I owned had more of a feminine fragrance (flowery and fruity). I realized my bf had nothing to use so when he slept over, so I decided to buy something that smelled good but wasn't feminine. I found this at Walmart and I love it. I probably use it more than him. It just has a fresh and clean scent to it. It's also pretty inexpensive.
Sarah A.
Is this better than the bar soap?