Dial® All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash with Moisturizers uploaded by Dawn L.

BY DIAL

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash helps your skin feel healthy and smooth and helps it look beautiful. Antibacterial Dial Body Wash, 35 fl oz, includes moisturizers to help keep your skin soft. Dial body wash comes in an easy-pump bottle. Enjoy the refreshing lavender and twilight jasmine scent and the deep clean you get with this Dial moisturizer.

Ingredients

Active: Triclosan 0.15%...Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamid

Buy on Amazon
  • "Does the trick. Smells good and gets your hands and anything else very clean " in 17 reviews
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good value if you’re on a budget and simply looking for something to smell decent and clean your body. It isn’t moisturizing at all. It’s nothing special in quality, it’s just a large amt of product w a pump.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Good product.  Forms a sufficient amount of bubbles.  The last one we bought, the pump stopped working and there was 3/4 of the bottle left.  That was so annoying!  We had to open it and wait for it to pour out and I didn't think we were ever going to get through that huge bottle.  That being said, I'm still giving it a good review because I've bought it before and since with no issues.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great product!  I love that they have so many amazing scents now, and I love that this soap is antibacterial.  I am a sufferer of both exema and HS.  This soap helps to prevent infection from cracked or open skin due to these conditions, and its one of the few that doesnt make you smell like a hospital, so you can still feel feminine, and smell like a woman rather than a hospital room.
Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love!!! Since I shower at night, not only do I lose the grubbiness of the day before I go to bed, the scent helps me to relax and stay asleep once I fall asleep. The scent lasts for most of the next day too! It helps me to stay relatively stress free all day, feel clean and fresh, and it is anti-bacterial to boot! Plus it moisturizes after it washes away the harmful bacteria.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
As long as the scent is pleasant and it foaming to scrub/wash my body I'm rating it 5 stars!!! I've tried Dial lavender scent body wash and it's great. I didn't like the cap on the bottle-hard to open it, cap brakes off after opening it a few times. They need to work on caps of the bottle.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
THE BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have been using this brand and scent for over 2 years and will not change. It is antibacterial so I also use on my son and it is mild for our lady parts but gives a deep clean without striping the skin or the ph balance. Can be purchased almost everywhere
Nicolas G.
Otto
Dial it's self is a good product to use, but I recommend Dove more than dial because Dove is very soft on my skin and I love it Dial Dial keeps me smelling good all day I love it so if I was recommending dial to somebody I would recommend it to mainly my friends and my family.
Chelsea G.
I love this soap. It's smells so good and it last for along time. It makes you feel  fresh when you get out the shower.   It's very gentle to your skin and I would recommend it to anyone. Anybody could use it from a child to an older person man or women. I buy it all the time.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the smell of this item it is great and works beautifully as always. I use thia multiple times a day when I need to. The price is very very affordable of course. I buy this usually at Target when I go there and I would buy this again of course because I love it
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
Dial body wash is one of my favorites. They smell amazing and are very gentle. They are definitely a good one for the price. I use it daily and haven’t had any issues with it. Very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a body wash on a budget :)