Dial® All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash with Moisturizers uploaded by Dawn L.

BY DIAL

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash helps your skin feel healthy and smooth and helps it look beautiful. Antibacterial Dial Body Wash, 35 fl oz, includes moisturizers to help keep your skin soft. Dial body wash comes in an easy-pump bottle. Enjoy the refreshing lavender and twilight jasmine scent and the deep clean you get with this Dial moisturizer.

Ingredients

Active: Triclosan 0.15%...Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamid

• "Does the trick. Smells good and gets your hands and anything else very clean " in 17 reviews
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good value if you’re on a budget and simply looking for something to smell decent and clean your body. It isn’t moisturizing at all. It’s nothing special in quality, it’s just a large amt of product w a pump.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Good product.  Forms a sufficient amount of bubbles.  The last one we bought, the pump stopped working and there was 3/4 of the bottle left.  That was so annoying!  We had to open it and wait for it to pour out and I didn't think we were ever going to get through that huge bottle.  That being said, I'm still giving it a good review because I've bought it before and since with no issues.
Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love!!! Since I shower at night, not only do I lose the grubbiness of the day before I go to bed, the scent helps me to relax and stay asleep once I fall asleep. The scent lasts for most of the next day too! It helps me to stay relatively stress free all day, feel clean and fresh, and it is anti-bacterial to boot! Plus it moisturizes after it washes away the harmful bacteria.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
As long as the scent is pleasant and it foaming to scrub/wash my body I'm rating it 5 stars!!! I've tried Dial lavender scent body wash and it's great. I didn't like the cap on the bottle-hard to open it, cap brakes off after opening it a few times. They need to work on caps of the bottle.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
THE BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have been using this brand and scent for over 2 years and will not change. It is antibacterial so I also use on my son and it is mild for our lady parts but gives a deep clean without striping the skin or the ph balance. Can be purchased almost everywhere
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the smell of this item it is great and works beautifully as always. I use thia multiple times a day when I need to. The price is very very affordable of course. I buy this usually at Target when I go there and I would buy this again of course because I love it
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
Dial body wash is one of my favorites. They smell amazing and are very gentle. They are definitely a good one for the price. I use it daily and haven’t had any issues with it. Very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a body wash on a budget :)
Kayla S.
My go to! Always ensures a nice clean, never leaves any residue or build up on the skin. I buy mine from Walmart or Target, whichever is more convenient. Love the pump on the bottle, makes bath time so much easier for the little one. Will be purchasing again.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love Dial products, especially for hand soap and for body wash. I do not feel like it dries out my skin and is reasonably priced. I also do not feel like it leaves a residue on my skin once I wash it off. I would definitely recommend any Dial product.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud , FL
Well this Dial soap is efficient and does what it says it will do! It is gentle on the hands but gets off all the mess you need to wash away. There are different scents and you can find a scent that is right for you. I would recommend this soap to anyone