Dial® All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash with Moisturizers uploaded by Dawn L.

BY DIAL

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash helps your skin feel healthy and smooth and helps it look beautiful. Antibacterial Dial Body Wash, 35 fl oz, includes moisturizers to help keep your skin soft. Dial body wash comes in an easy-pump bottle. Enjoy the refreshing lavender and twilight jasmine scent and the deep clean you get with this Dial moisturizer.

Ingredients

Active: Triclosan 0.15%...Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamid

• "Does the trick. Smells good and gets your hands and anything else very clean " in 17 reviews
Kelsey W.
I previously used this daily. I love the Lavender & Twilight Jasmine scent, it was refreshing and girly but not overpowering. This is the best value for body wash. I had to switch to a sensitive skin body wash, otherwise I’d still use this daily.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dial is a great body wash, especially for athletes or people that frequently visit the gym because of the antibacterial aspect of the soap. It smells super clean too! I would recommend this product to people prone to body acne or any other bacterial infection.  Dial® Unscented Hand SanitizerDial® Complete Antibact Foaming SoapDial® Antimicrobial Liquid Hand Soap GoldDial® Liquid Dial Antimicrobial Gallon
Anna B.
Woodbridge, VA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. The purple is what caught my eye. Then I opened it and had to have it. It smells amazing. It’s affordable. And it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the day. I 100% recommend this product.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good value if you’re on a budget and simply looking for something to smell decent and clean your body. It isn’t moisturizing at all. It’s nothing special in quality, it’s just a large amt of product w a pump.
Mandy E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this soap. Lavender is one of my alltime fav scents and dial has a very good balance with their lavender scent. It not too strong and florally but not too weak either. I add a little of this to my kids bat at night(and even though its not meant for that) it creates great bubbles which they love and a perfect calming scent which calms them for bedtime. Works perfectly. And the price is perfect!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Good product.  Forms a sufficient amount of bubbles.  The last one we bought, the pump stopped working and there was 3/4 of the bottle left.  That was so annoying!  We had to open it and wait for it to pour out and I didn't think we were ever going to get through that huge bottle.  That being said, I'm still giving it a good review because I've bought it before and since with no issues.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great product!  I love that they have so many amazing scents now, and I love that this soap is antibacterial.  I am a sufferer of both exema and HS.  This soap helps to prevent infection from cracked or open skin due to these conditions, and its one of the few that doesnt make you smell like a hospital, so you can still feel feminine, and smell like a woman rather than a hospital room.
Lauren H.
Canute
I used this because the lady who does my waxing recommended it. I really liked how clean it felt and the smell was good. I was mildly allergic to it so I had to stop using it.
Tiffany B.
This soap is alright. It gets the job done and gets you clean and it is cheap compared to other soaps. Overall though it is just not one of my favorites. I don't mind using it and would recommend it to anyone. I just have not found a scent I have completely fallen in love with as I have other brands.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
As long as the scent is pleasant and it foaming to scrub/wash my body I'm rating it 5 stars!!! I've tried Dial lavender scent body wash and it's great. I didn't like the cap on the bottle-hard to open it, cap brakes off after opening it a few times. They need to work on caps of the bottle.