Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash uploaded by amy c.Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash uploaded by keren a.Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash uploaded by Yesenia A.

BY DIAL #41 in Body Wash

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash: Body wash 18 fl oz Long lasting freshness Lavender And Twilight Jasmine see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yesenia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Bodywash 1 Cleanser Plus Moisturizer 33% More Oatmeal more...
This is my first time using Dial's body wash that I picked up at Kroger and I was impressed! This body wash is very fragrant and leaves your skin smelling like lavender and jasmine after stepping out of the shower. I wish there was a lotion that went with the body wash because it would make the pleasant smell last longer.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Such a common brand but it’s a good price! Love this body wash. It is so gentle on the skin, I have sensitive skin and am happy to say this does not irritate it. The scent is also very pleasing and long lasting. It makes my skin feel so soft I will purchase it again.
shatoni B.
I love my dial body wash it smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft! the smell of dial is so amazing it even tends to stay on you when you get out the shower!!
Review for: All Day Freshness Twilight Jasmine, Pump Bottle Of 2, Bodywash Daily Care Oatmeal 2 In more...
These are good Dial Lavender the scent is great it lasts for a good while and you get the cleanse that you are needing it is a very clean feeling and the skin does not get irritated at all highly recommend it
Ny I.
Review for: All Day Freshness Twilight Jasmine, Pump Bottle Of 2 more...
This is one of my favorite scents, I get the matching scented hand wash also. I love uso soap and it’s always on sale at Publix and very cheap at Walmart. It’s a brand that I’ll always use.
Queenie B.
West Covina, CA
One of the best smelling body washes in this entire world. The best part is that it's so cheap for the amount you're getting!! It lathers nicely on the body and it just smells SO SO SOOO GOOD!!! I recommend this to everyone! Very fresh and clean
Absolutely love this body wash. Leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed. Doesn’t just run of my skin like most drugstore body wash. I purchased mine from Walmart. I would purchase again and recommend to friends and family.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
I can't use body wash as they give me rashes. Dial has always been the soap I can use on my sensitive skin. This body wash has a soft lavender smell letting me feel and smell fresh daily.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about these Dial body washes is how good they smell. It isn't a pricey body wash and it leaves your body feel soft and good smelling. I use this one for night showers and I'm not sure if it is from the soap or I've been really sleepy lately. But I've been going to bed earlier than usual.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
It smells wonderful! It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. The cost was reasonable too. I found it at my local Rite Aid. It was a part of a Christmas gift set. It was very gentle on my skin and did a great job cleansing me. I would recommend this product.