BY DIAL

Description:

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Body Wash helps your skin feel healthy and smooth and helps it look beautiful. Antibacterial Dial Body Wash, 35 fl oz, includes moisturizers to help keep your skin soft. Dial body wash comes in an easy-pump bottle. Enjoy the refreshing lavender and twilight jasmine scent and the deep clean you get with this Dial moisturizer.

Water, sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Red 33, Blue 1

• Where can I find coupons for this product?2 Answers
Dial® All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash

Start your review of Dial® All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great stuff smells good and keeps your skin moisturized plus it comes n a rather buy g bottle and different scents" in 8 reviews
melissa m.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this when they were out of my body wash one day and I was presently surprised. It smells really good without being overbearing and it suds's up super nice. Dial makes amazing body washes.
Christina C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ah I love this. Such a romantic scent. Feels great on my skin being I am sensitive to many products very effective and I can smell it all day long on me.,I purchased this at Walgreens and it is so affordable. I recommend this to whomever loves a lavender scent.
Lizzy B.
Denver
I used this forever after I got my belly button pierced because it’s what they recommended. I loved that it was anti-bacterial and I always felt so clean after. It also smells amazing and you just know you’re clean!
laura e.
Moro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome refreshing body wash that cleans and feels fresh throughout the day. It’s an effective way to get clean and fresh without overdoing the scent thing. I usually purchase at Walmart. This is the only body wash I can use that truly leaves a clean smell on my body. Unlike an old soapy, bland smell, this is kissed with a wonderful relaxing and clean smell. If you are in a hurry and need to get clean, this will boost your clean confidence all night. I have re-purchased this over and over. It’s a favorite of mine.
Aiyana C.
Post Falls
Refreshing scent and gentle on my skin. Very affordable. Only con is that this product can be a bit drying, so I recommend a moisturizer afterwards. Great value, I would recommend!
Ash J.
Gary, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this because it was on sale and I needed something that wouldn't break the bank.  It lathers well and has a nice scent, it also doubles as a bubble bath quite well.
Charlene S.
Ponchatoula
This is great right before bedtime, the lavender has a soothing effect and the smell of both lavender and jasmine is amazing, and the smell last long after using it!
Amanda C.
Hanford
The smell and consistency of this product are great. The only downside I have found is my skin feels somewhat dry after using this wash. Reasonably priced, I would definitely try another scent from this brand.
Melissa T.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial has some amazing body wash scents and this is one of my favorites! It smells so good and does not disappoint! It is also very inexpensive! I would totally recommend to everyone! Smells amazing!
Kristy R.
Love dial body wash. They have so many varieties and all of them leave you smelling fresh for hours. Really helps moisture my skin an don’t get that dry itchy skin feeling. I don’t use any other body wash. Love their new lavender oil body wash. My new favorite.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Where can I find coupons for this product?

Target