Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash uploaded by keren a.Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash uploaded by amy c.
3 colors available

BY DIAL #93 in Body Wash

Dial All Day Freshness Lavender and Twilight Jasmine Body Wash: Body wash 18 fl oz Long lasting freshness Lavender And Twilight Jasmine see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aubrie G.
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
I generally am a big fan of Dial all around. This body wash has a great scent that is perfect for unwinding after a long day. Not overwhelmingly strong, just right. It leaves your skin feeling soft and not dried out like some other soaps. However, I have begun to try to find more natural products, so I haven't been using as often.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
This is a good body wash. I'm not thrilled with the lavender scent in this bottle - I wish it were more lavendery. I know there's Jasmine in there, but it seems to over power the lavender.

The soap itself is great. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, and the scent IS nice. It's just not what I was hoping for.
K. C.
K. C.
I LOVE the scent of this body wash. I've been using the Spring water/mountain(?) [blue bottle] of Dial all along, but one day that wasn't available at my local drugstore. I decided to pick this up and omg, it smells so much stronger and better! The aroma lingers longer than the blue bottle does. Loving this :)
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
I recently started using this body wash. This is my favorite antibacterial body wash. It leaves my skin smooth and clean. It takes away all of the nasty odor after leaving the gym, and leaves me feeling good all day with no worries of smelling. I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin.
L. Chantay N.
L. Chantay N.
I have been using this body wash for over five years. It has never irritated my skin, and the soft scent is delightful. It's very gentle, and easy to find. It's not expensive at all, and I love that it comes in a large size with a pump. That makes it very handy in the shower!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Saugus, MA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents, more so when I have a migraine, it is a scent that actually helps. When I found a lavender scented body wash, I had to try it. The smell is amazing. Dial body wash was never a brand I tried before and I am a big fan.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Martinsville, VA
This is the best product on the market! It has cut down on my razor bumps and is the only thing that makes me feel clean after a long day of working construction! It really keeps you fresh and the smell always makes me ready from bed or to start my day!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy the soothing smells of this dial body wash. It leaves your body clean and fresh. The price is great for the product. My only problem with my more sensitive skin is that it leaves my skin more dry than other comparable products.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
This body wash has a great scent, but it did not leave my skin soft. My skin felt dried out after using it. The price point is very appealing, but I look to other brands with better moisturizing qualities that smell just as nice.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Cape Coral, FL
Affordable, smells really good, and would definitely recommend it. I love the way it smells and usually use the wash with a bath sponge for full effect on the body. This is a great buy for anyone. I would definitely buy it again.