BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Bar all day freshness tropical escape antibacterial deodorant soap cleans without drying.Take clean to a place thats a refreshing escape. Indulge in the scents of ripe, sweet pineapple and luscious citrus, while enjoying the benefits of Dial soaps long-lasting deodorant protection. Cleans without drying.

April N.
    I suffer from hormonal acne on top of having oily skin. My dermatologist suggested I give this stuff a try. I did and it wasn't my favorite. It did make my skin feel cleaner, but it also made it extremely dry. Kind of like that ugly feeling you get once you just take off a face mask before putting moisturizer on.
    Benylisse R.
    Brooklyn , NY
    I love this soap it. I don't really like scented soaps like that and this works great for me, I first started using this when I got my belly pierced because I was recommended it to use that soap and I haven't stop using it.
    Jennifer S.
    Sallisaw, OK
    I was about to have surgery and my doctor said I needed a antibacterial soap and that most people used dial. So after smelling a few I choose the tropical escape. I liked the scent, it lathered up nicely. Felt very clean afterwards and I have bought more. Would recommend this soap.
    Valentina O.
    This bar soap is really great in my opinion. Its very hydrating, cleansing and it smells good too. The fact that i prefer bar soaps over gel soaps and this one is BOMB damn thats a plus!!

Billie N.
    Westland, MI
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
    Anti bacterial is the way to go, I have a skin disease and this helps clean and kills the germs, smells great and doesn't leave the skin dry.
    Lorena G.
    I like the fact that it is antibacterial and the scent is long lasting. It makes you feel refreshed right away.
    Amber T.
    Only kind of soap I use. Makes a great lather on your wash cloth. And it also smells amazing . love dial soap