BY DIAL

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Antibacterial Body Wash with Moisturizers Clean Rinsing, 2 in 1 Body Wash Spring Water 1-800-258-DIAL. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Used to use dial bar soap but didn't like the way it felt after I took I shower so I switched to the body wash and love it." in 13 reviews
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I like dial body wash. It's one of the only kinds that I can use for my skin without getting irritation. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find. There two scents that I prefer the lavender one and the spring one. I don't feel that the product is moisturizing but I have very dry skin. I would recommend.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
My favorite moisturizing body wash. It always leaves me feeling clean. I can usually buy it at any local store. It has a great rich lather and smells great. No need for any improvement of this product. I will keep continuing to buy this product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
This does the job and has a decent smell, that isn't too overwhelming. Being antibacterial makes it drying. It's just so drying though. Again, I feel super clean after I use this but I can't use it every day or I feel dried out.
deja j.
deja j.
hammond, in
I would give it 10 stars if I could. This is the only shower gel I have used in the last five years. Its super thick, i love the smell, and the bottle last me awhile. A bonus is that its antibacterial.
Monte H.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really love the Dial body wash especially because it's an anti bacterial wash and it's perfect for washing with new tattoos. It comes in a variety of smells that leave you smelling amazing after showering.
Cody D.
Cody D.
The smell is amazing and it's pretty gentle on the skin. My only gripe is that the scent doesn't last long at all. I keep buying it because it's affordable and I love the scent.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Nevada, IA
I like be this stuff! I would get in grown hairs that would get infected after shaving and my doctor told me to try this wash and I haven't had an issue since! I tell everyone I know who suffers with the same issues I did.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I have always used Dial body wash. My dermatologist said this was the best product to use. I use it every time I shower. The scent smells nice and clean. I like how it is available in the bigger container.
Alaina k.
Alaina k.
Love this! I've used it every day for years and always had worked wonderful with my sensitive skin. Also it has a nice clean smell that's not to overwhelming
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love Dial! It's my favorite brand of soaps and body washes. They don't dry out your skin, they leave you feeling super clean, and they smell fantastic! My fav scent is Spring Water, it's light and refreshing.