Dial® Acne Control Bar Soap

New! Deep Cleansing Glycerin Body &Amp; Face Bar Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Developed With Dermatologists Oil Free Promotes Clearer Looking Skin In 3 Days Clinically Proven Maximum Strength Healthier Skin, Healthier You&Copy;.&Nbsp; Maximum Strength To Help Treat &Amp; Prevent Acne.&Nbsp; Clinically Proven To Help Visually Improve The Look Of Your Skin In Just 3 Days. 2 - 4.25 Oz (120 G) Soap Bars ~ Total Net Wt 8.5 Oz (240 G) 1-800-258-3425 Made In Usa

Does this help with acne(have you seen a difference)?
I’m from Philippines and where can i find this product? It’s so difficult finding this one.How can I get one without scamm?
How to get 1 of this?
Start your review of Dial® Acne Control Bar Soap!
Heidi S.
Booneville, KY
I have combination skin and nothing was helping my acne. Ive been using this soap for 3 months now and only have flare ups around my period time and even then, it's not bad. I also use a bar to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Love love love!
Ashton D.
Bakersfield
This is what I always use to help out with my acne and blackheads. It tends to dye out the whiteheads,use with witch hazel and your good to go
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
Dial is a great soap. It is a great choice for cleaning your face etc. The price is affordable. I am a satisfied customer
Nimra H.
Houston , TX
I didn’t had any hopes that this product would work just like I have tried so many other products and cleaners for my severe acne. After trying it out for two weeks I started to notice that my skin was clearing up. I didn’t had many pimples anymore. It stopped my breakouts. However I still have tiny bumps on my skin which is pretty normal. Since my skin tends to get dry, this soap didn’t made it more dry. In fact it made my skin feel soft and smooth.
Sierra G.
Palm Coast, FL
My parents bought me this a while ago cause i started to have really bad break outs and needed to try and find something to help control it. But this was a big mistake.... i woke up with so much acne on my face and left my skin very very dry. it might work with other skin types but from my experience i won't ever use this again
Cat M.
Indianapolis, IN
My girls use this soap often due to them wearing makeup. My son uses this more often during football season. Its great stuff. I buy it in bulk when I have the money and can find it. Sadly it is a hard to find item.
Melissa M.
Tawas City, MI
My husband loves using this soap especially on his back where he is most acne prone due to sweating and the like.
laura T.
Edinburg, TX
I have dry skin and usually all bars soaps make my skin feel even more dry so I stopped using it after a while but I did love how it would clear my acne up.
JaCinda C.
Mesa, AZ
Love Love Love this Acne Control Bar Soap for myself and my now turned teen daughter. It gets us squeaky clean, and helps control acne break outs on both the face and body. We use it every-time we shower, too bad it is hard to find in store. A bar lasts a very long time.
Emilly Z.
Loxahatchee
Dial is my go to face wash! I usually just use their antibacterial white bar soap for acne but this one also works GREAT! Leaves your face feeling very tight so it’s also good for pre makeup application. I swear by this brand when it comes to breakouts, I usually see my blemishes get better by the next morning, they shrink and a lot of the redness goes down!