Dial uploaded by Dawn L.

BY DIAL

Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
Dial is a great body wash, especially for athletes or people that frequently visit the gym because of the antibacterial aspect of the soap. It smells super clean too! I would recommend this product to people prone to body acne or any other bacterial infection.  Dial Unscented Hand SanitizerDial Complete Antibact Foaming SoapDial Liquid Dial Gold Antimicrobial Soap - Kmart.comDial 234-88047 Liquid Dial Antimicrobia1 Gallon
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good value if you’re on a budget and simply looking for something to smell decent and clean your body. It isn’t moisturizing at all. It’s nothing special in quality, it’s just a large amt of product w a pump.
Mandy E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this soap. Lavender is one of my alltime fav scents and dial has a very good balance with their lavender scent. It not too strong and florally but not too weak either. I add a little of this to my kids bat at night(and even though its not meant for that) it creates great bubbles which they love and a perfect calming scent which calms them for bedtime. Works perfectly. And the price is perfect!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Good product.  Forms a sufficient amount of bubbles.  The last one we bought, the pump stopped working and there was 3/4 of the bottle left.  That was so annoying!  We had to open it and wait for it to pour out and I didn't think we were ever going to get through that huge bottle.  That being said, I'm still giving it a good review because I've bought it before and since with no issues.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great product!  I love that they have so many amazing scents now, and I love that this soap is antibacterial.  I am a sufferer of both exema and HS.  This soap helps to prevent infection from cracked or open skin due to these conditions, and its one of the few that doesnt make you smell like a hospital, so you can still feel feminine, and smell like a woman rather than a hospital room.
Alyssa S.
This is great for family use! I love the pump packaging. My family has gone through several of these and we always save the bottles and refill them with other body washes!
Tiffany B.
This soap is alright. It gets the job done and gets you clean and it is cheap compared to other soaps. Overall though it is just not one of my favorites. I don't mind using it and would recommend it to anyone. I just have not found a scent I have completely fallen in love with as I have other brands.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
As long as the scent is pleasant and it foaming to scrub/wash my body I'm rating it 5 stars!!! I've tried Dial lavender scent body wash and it's great. I didn't like the cap on the bottle-hard to open it, cap brakes off after opening it a few times. They need to work on caps of the bottle.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
THE BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have been using this brand and scent for over 2 years and will not change. It is antibacterial so I also use on my son and it is mild for our lady parts but gives a deep clean without striping the skin or the ph balance. Can be purchased almost everywhere
Juaquesha S.
Green bay, WI
I have dry skin so I need something that will keep my skin hydrated, this did exactly opposite of what I needed it to do. My skin was irritated and didn't get what it needed. It smelled great but didn't help me with what I did need. Wouldn't recommend for those who have dry skin.