Dial uploaded by Dawn L.

BY DIAL #17 in Body Wash

Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
This hand soap is priced very well compared to the competition out in the soap industry. It has very good smells, but I don't feel dial pays enough in advertising. I think it's so popular because everyone's grandpa and dad use it, but things change, and I don't know how dial compares to other brands in sanitation.
Kelsey M.
I love the smell of this soap and like how affordable the large bottles are especially the 2 pack from SAMs club. I use this every day but I find that it died dry out my skin especially during the winter months.
Logan F.
I'm a huge fan of the dial brand. Their bar soap and body wash are both really great! I really like the unscented bar soap for when I get a new tattoo. It's perfect for cleansing it without being too rough.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I buy these body washes in sets or two at BJ's because it's quickly because my favorite body wash. It's very gentle and smells great and since the bottles are so big it takes me awhile to even finish one.
Michelle L.
Cincinnati, OH
We go through a lot of hand soap in my house. I love the low price of dial since we go through it so fast however it tends to dry out my skin very bad, wish there was a more gentle version of this brand.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
Dual wash has such a good smell to it and I just love how much product there is I refil bottles and I don't really think that this is to expensive so yeah ! I really recommend this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
Smells good, a light cleansing for your skin. I prefer Olay but it wasn't in the options. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin. Rich lather which is what I prefer when it comes to body wash
I work at a hospital so it's hard to find something antibacterial that smells good and doesn't dry you out but this dial soap completely changed the game for me and I'll never use anything else!
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
I love dial soap as a backup for my other soaps when I get bored of them! I love that dial has several different scents to chose from and the way it leaves me smelling afterwards!
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
This product has a really nice scent and has all day moisture. I like the price point too. For people who can't afford the luxury items this is a great affordable option.