Dial® 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion with Collagen uploaded by Savanna P.

BY DIAL

Dial® 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion with collagen, deeply hydrates skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, it helps keep your skin looking and feeling healthier and more beautiful.

Dial® 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion with Collagen
  • "I recently purchased this for my elderly mother. She suffers from eczema and dry skin. This lotion was mild, non greasy, and yet powerful enough to moisturize even the dryest skin. Always a great price too!" in 3 reviews
Silvia G.
This product is one of my favorite to use when cleaning myself . After taking a shower with other products I don’t really feel like I’m really clean but when I use dial I feel the cleanest and the smell is just great !
Alec S.
Evansville, IN
I really enjoyed this product. For the price, it does a really good job. I would recommend this product, and I would buy it again for sure. I can find it at any local store in my area. It is usually no more expensive than the competitors products.
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Husband used this and this is awful. Smells weird, felt real thick and it wasn't very affective. Do not recommend! You can purchase this at walmart or any other grocery store if you choose to
Savanna P.
Great Bend, KS
I really WANT to love this produce but I don't fully. This product has so many good things about it. The pump makes it easy the scent is great and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. My only problem is that it stings if you put it on after shaving. This product contains alcohol.
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
What a fabulous scent and great for the skin. My skin has felt smoother and tighter since using this. I use everyday after I shower for a great hydrated look.
Briana M.
Island , KY
Good affordable lotion!! Does the job and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have overly dry skin
Becky L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the long lasting smell of dial product. I use the melon cucumber it is so refreshing and clean. It leave my body feeling soft.
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
This is what the doctor recommended after my surgery to put on my scars. It has helped my scars heal so well and become so smooth
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I use dial and prefer dial because I have ph sensitivity and dial is a antibacterial soap that helps kill off unwanted bacteria
Becky B.
Roberta, GA
I love the dial lotions. All of the ones I have used have left me with a nice silky feeling. My skin just glows all day long.