BY DIAL

25% more. see more...

Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion 26.25 fl.oz. Bottle
  • "i have dry skin so the dove moisturizer lotion is very helpful, keeps my skin smooth and doesn’t irritate" in 5 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin so it’s quite hard to find a moisturizer that doesn’t break me out or make me have a allergic reaction. So the fact that this moisturizer reacts great with my skin is great" in 4 reviews
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
Believe it or not the product helped tremendously with my sun burn. I thought using this would hurt like heck but it cooled it down and moisturized my skin so I didn’t have a lot of pain anymore. The only issue I had with this product is I didn’t really enjoy the way it smelt.
Maranda O.
I really like the texture of this lotion. It's nice to use after you get out of the shower to moisturize with and I even use it for my face. It's really cheap and I'd definitely but it again or other lotions from this brand
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This is really moisturizing and smells great! It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin and it's a good price. I use it once a day. I will buy it again when I run out but will probably look into a different scent.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I really like this product but for me personally I need something thicker and not the substance of yogurt. 🤣 But for those than can use most lotions, the one feels nice, smells great, and is affordable!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so affordable and effective the first use. Smells and feels amazing on your skin. Long lasting throughout your busy day and very gentle to your skin. I highly recommend anyone to try this!
breanagriffin r.
Houston
I love there body Wash it smelled Soo and it makes your skin soft and clean and it something i buy everything time i go to the store and like who they after driffernt smell of body's Wash
Laticia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. The smell is awesome and isnt overpowering. I buy this on a regular basis. It is a must have!
ruby s.
San Antonio
After I bought this lotion I tryed it on my legs and surprisingly it made them so soft it brought back the moisture in them now they aren't all rough looking lol
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
My absolute go to! This product smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It is long lasting I normally get this at either Walmart or Target. It’s very affordable in price. The packaging is ok but the top of it could be different. Over all I’m satisfied I will definitely recommend to others.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Gives life to your skin and will help heal any dry patches. I love this lotion. It smells amazing and is so creamy and goes on like a dream. I have always enjoyed the dial brand and will continue to use their products! Amazing quality for a low price!