Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Navene B.Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Hailey W.Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Melanie T.

BY DIAL

Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion with yogurt protein and honey extract deeply nourishes and moisturizes your skin. The non-greasy formula is infused with vitamins and minerals to help your skin look and feel younger, healthier and more beautiful.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Collagen Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Yogurt Protein, Propylene Glycol, Honey Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have never been more in love with a lotion before! It smells AMAZING, I seriously cannot get enough of the smell. It's also very moisturizing, and doesn't leave your skin sticky or oily but just right. I also love that it's in such a large bottle, I never want to run out. I will definitely be sticking with this!" in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this for my mom when she had cancer, the Dr reccomended it because it was an antibacterial soap, it not only left her skin soft (an she had dry skin due to diabetes) but it also left her smelling wonderful, which to her was really good because she had a colostomy bag as well, so this product made us both happy thank u" in 3 reviews
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
Believe it or not the product helped tremendously with my sun burn. I thought using this would hurt like heck but it cooled it down and moisturized my skin so I didn’t have a lot of pain anymore. The only issue I had with this product is I didn’t really enjoy the way it smelt.
Maranda O.
I really like the texture of this lotion. It's nice to use after you get out of the shower to moisturize with and I even use it for my face. It's really cheap and I'd definitely but it again or other lotions from this brand
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This is really moisturizing and smells great! It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin and it's a good price. I use it once a day. I will buy it again when I run out but will probably look into a different scent.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Alicea L.
Cordova, TN
This soap feels so good on your skin! It also smells great and the price isn’t too bad. I buy it sometimes when I feel I need an extra kick in the shower. This soap is great and I would recommend to everyone.
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
I love this lotion. I use it all the time. I have always had soft skin and want to keep it soft. I think it helps keep my skin looking young. It is very gentle on my skin. I recommend it to all men and women.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I really like this product but for me personally I need something thicker and not the substance of yogurt. 🤣 But for those than can use most lotions, the one feels nice, smells great, and is affordable!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so affordable and effective the first use. Smells and feels amazing on your skin. Long lasting throughout your busy day and very gentle to your skin. I highly recommend anyone to try this!
breanagriffin r.
Houston
I love there body Wash it smelled Soo and it makes your skin soft and clean and it something i buy everything time i go to the store and like who they after driffernt smell of body's Wash
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
I just love body wash and the yogurt body wash is super smooth on your skin! You don’t feel any sort of dryness and you’ll love it if you try it. It lathers very well. Try it out