Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Navene B.Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Hailey W.Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Melanie T.

BY DIAL

Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion with yogurt protein and honey extract deeply nourishes and moisturizes your skin. The non-greasy formula is infused with vitamins and minerals to help your skin look and feel younger, healthier and more beautiful.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Collagen Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Yogurt Protein, Propylene Glycol, Honey Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

• Hi, I love this lotion. But I can’t find it anywhere, Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have never been more in love with a lotion before! It smells AMAZING, I seriously cannot get enough of the smell. It's also very moisturizing, and doesn't leave your skin sticky or oily but just right. I also love that it's in such a large bottle, I never want to run out. I will definitely be sticking with this!" in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this for my mom when she had cancer, the Dr reccomended it because it was an antibacterial soap, it not only left her skin soft (an she had dry skin due to diabetes) but it also left her smelling wonderful, which to her was really good because she had a colostomy bag as well, so this product made us both happy thank u" in 3 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Dial® 7 Day Greek Yogurt Moisturizing Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dianne C.
Sand Creek
Hi, I love this lotion. But I can’t find it anywhere, Does anyone know where I can buy a bushel basket of it at?