BY DIAL

• How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?2 Answers
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
I'm a moisturizer sucker ! this product is just great I just got it couple days ago from ' Walmart ' and I'm in love. super lightweight ! it smells good , it doesn't have a greasy feeling at all , fast absorbing , a lot of product for the price tbh. I'm sure it'll be great for winter time as well. I would repurchase it.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
I use this item everyday. This is a great product. It really does an amazing job moisturizing the skin. I was very skeptical at first because I usually have to purchase intense moisturizers like body balms. I would suggest this lotion as a great everyday lotion because it has great lasting power for all skin types!
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing lotion that keeps your skin feeling fresh and moisturized all day long! I love the price and love how it doesn't leave such a greasy residue on my skin. The smell is even better I love the smell of something edible like Shea or cocoa butter! Recommend to anyone :)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Hurricane, UT
This lotion does a pretty good job of moisturizing, the smell is not delicious but not bad. I probably won't buy again just because I like lotions that are more girly scented. This one is more unisex.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Rindge, NH
I Love This Brand!!! It is inexpensive smells great and last. I use it everyday and it helps moisturize my skin. Can't live without it.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
We keep this in our front office at work all year round because all the women I work with love this stuff! In the summer you can always catch one of us lathering up our legs with it and in the winter we take turns pumping our hands full of it. It's such sweet relief for itchy dry skin and love that it's non greasy so we can get right back to work!
Siarah P.
Siarah P.
Selma, CA
MY FAVORITE LOTION! I use this to moisture my face everyday before I apply my make up & let me tell you, I will never change moisturizers! My skin was so dry & in a matter of a week, my skin was great! I love it!
karnisha s.
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
I didn't like this lotion nor the smell of this product. Cons for me: didn't leave my skin very moisturizing and I had to use too much of it. However, the pro is it's a great price. I wouldn't buy again because I don't think it worked well for my skin
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I am very bad at putting lotion on...I just feel like it is so tedious and unnecessary. I always see people in videos or movies always putting lotion on right after the shower...for some reason, I didn't inherit this survival trait. I have gotten better though, and try to remember to use this when I can. It DOES make your skin feel so soft. I don't think the scent is all that great, but it doesn't linger and it is not bothersome. The lotion absorbs really quickly, too, which is a big plus to me because I hate when lotions make you feel sticky or are uncomfortable on the skin once you start sweating!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
I have used this product for a very very long time and it never seems to fail me. The scent is amazing and long-lasting and it moisturizes extremely well!
Cherylynn S.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?