BY DIAL

• How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?2 Answers
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
I'm a moisturizer sucker ! this product is just great I just got it couple days ago from ' Walmart ' and I'm in love. super lightweight ! it smells good , it doesn't have a greasy feeling at all , fast absorbing , a lot of product for the price tbh. I'm sure it'll be great for winter time as well. I would repurchase it.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
I use this item everyday. This is a great product. It really does an amazing job moisturizing the skin. I was very skeptical at first because I usually have to purchase intense moisturizers like body balms. I would suggest this lotion as a great everyday lotion because it has great lasting power for all skin types!
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing lotion that keeps your skin feeling fresh and moisturized all day long! I love the price and love how it doesn't leave such a greasy residue on my skin. The smell is even better I love the smell of something edible like Shea or cocoa butter! Recommend to anyone :)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Hurricane, UT
This lotion does a pretty good job of moisturizing, the smell is not delicious but not bad. I probably won't buy again just because I like lotions that are more girly scented. This one is more unisex.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Rindge, NH
I Love This Brand!!! It is inexpensive smells great and last. I use it everyday and it helps moisturize my skin. Can't live without it.
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
We keep this in our front office at work all year round because all the women I work with love this stuff! In the summer you can always catch one of us lathering up our legs with it and in the winter we take turns pumping our hands full of it. It's such sweet relief for itchy dry skin and love that it's non greasy so we can get right back to work!
MELANIE B.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I love this lotion. Since I've found out, I haven't used anything else. It doesn't apply greasy and I'm obsessed with the scent. It's subtle but smells good when I wear it and I've got compliments on the scent. It's very affordable and it comes in a huge 21 fluid ounce bottle so it lasts forever.
Josh H.
Josh H.
Bakersfield
I only buy this from time to time, not because its a bad product but because its pretty pricey. I totally understand that the price is justified, i just wish it was lower. I like the smell, i like the way it feels on the skin. I would buy it again once i run out or if it was on sale.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I always have one of these in my guest bathroom.  Its always has a great scent and works well at a moisturizer.  I wish it was more natural of a product as I am covering my whole body in it.
Cherylynn S.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?