BY DIAL

• How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?2 Answers
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Not the biggest fan of this Dial lotion. I was a little skeptical to try this, just because it was strange to me that Dial made a scented lotion. However, I picked this up at my local Walmart and I will say it was reasonably priced. This product had a nice fragrance, but I did not feel like it was very moisturizing. It feels moisturizing while applying it, but after a half an hour or so it seems like I didn't apply lotion. I would probably honestly not buy this lotion again and I wouldn't recommend it as there are much better body lotions out there!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
I love that this Lotion deeply hydrates my skin with a nongreasy formula. The more intense, deep moisturizing is perfect for my extra-dry skin. I also love that it is Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients. This Lotion also contains BioNutrient Complex with Omega 3 and 6; Vitamin A, C, E and F; and amino acids. I would recommend this and has an awesome price.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I get really dry and patchy skin over the winter, and I'm really bad at using regular moisturizer because I have to reapply it multiple times a day. With this Dial 7 Day Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion, I can put it on once and forget about it! My skin gets so much more soft and my elbows don't snag on my pillows in my sleep!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I love this lotion. Since I've found out, I haven't used anything else. It doesn't apply greasy and I'm obsessed with the scent. It's subtle but smells good when I wear it and I've got compliments on the scent. It's very affordable and it comes in a huge 21 fluid ounce bottle so it lasts forever.
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
I only buy this from time to time, not because its a bad product but because its pretty pricey. I totally understand that the price is justified, i just wish it was lower. I like the smell, i like the way it feels on the skin. I would buy it again once i run out or if it was on sale.
Divya A.
Moisturizing, smells great, non greasy and absorbs easily. I buy this from Shop Rite when it's on sale. It's long lasting a bottle could last me a couple of months. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritations. I would and have have bought this again and again.
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
I really like using this lotion. I love the scent and the fact is not as pricy as other brands. I’ve bought it at target and walmart. The only thing is that it’s not as moisturizing as I would like. However I do recommend it because maybe my hands and body tend to get dry easily.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What a great product! Does not leave your skin feeling like there is a film over it at all. It smells great and seems to truly hydrate your skin (especially your elbows). Haha I strongly recommend giving it a try. If you find it at all pricey, I recommend purchasing it at Target during their sales.
Krista M.
This lotion works well for my skin. It is moisturizing and helps my skin really well. It is of okay value and not very pricey. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh. It has a nice scent and works well to moisturize. I would recommend it to others to buy.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?