BY DIAL

25% more.

• How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?2 Answers
Dial® 7 Day Extra Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion
  • "This lotion works wonders if you have dry skin. It's also very light so it won't clog your pores." in 21 reviews
  • "I'm a moisturizer sucker ! this product is just great I just got it couple days ago from ' Walmart ' and I'm in love. super lightweight ! it smells good , it doesn't have a greasy feeling at all , fast absorbing , a lot of product for the price tbh. I'm sure it'll be great for winter time as well. I would repurchase it. " in 4 reviews
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
What a great product! Does not leave your skin feeling like there is a film over it at all. It smells great and seems to truly hydrate your skin (especially your elbows). Haha I strongly recommend giving it a try. If you find it at all pricey, I recommend purchasing it at Target during their sales.
Ashley B.
This was my holy grail lotion until it was discontinued. Recently, I might add. It didn't smell like some fruity school girl body spray. It calmed my eczema, wasn't greasy, made my skin everything I dreamed it would be. It was cheap, could find it anywhere. I'm pretty upset it was discontinued.
Stephany S.
Bethlehem, PA
While pregnant I developed extra dry skin and had to find a great lotion to use . This lotion proves to be amazing on my skin. I ordered it through amazon. Great prices at amazon. I would buy this product again in a heart beat .
Ashley C.
It's okay. I like that it smells good, but it still left my skin feeling a bit dry. It's affordable which is good too. I just prefer to use another brand. I think Dove is better in my opinion.
Tatiyana G.
Rowlett, TX
Not the best soap for dry skin it kinda sucks and does not live up to the expectations on the bottle I don't recommend if your looking for a quality dry skin soap
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Not the biggest fan of this Dial lotion. I was a little skeptical to try this, just because it was strange to me that Dial made a scented lotion. However, I picked this up at my local Walmart and I will say it was reasonably priced. This product had a nice fragrance, but I did not feel like it was very moisturizing. It feels moisturizing while applying it, but after a half an hour or so it seems like I didn't apply lotion. I would probably honestly not buy this lotion again and I wouldn't recommend it as there are much better body lotions out there!
Joyce S.
We keep this in our front office at work all year round because all the women I work with love this stuff! In the summer you can always catch one of us lathering up our legs with it and in the winter we take turns pumping our hands full of it. It's such sweet relief for itchy dry skin and love that it's non greasy so we can get right back to work!
Krista M.
This lotion works well for my skin. It is moisturizing and helps my skin really well. It is of okay value and not very pricey. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh. It has a nice scent and works well to moisturize. I would recommend it to others to buy.
Roxana S.
I bought this at rite aid cause there was a coupon and I must say it is long lasting and so rich I have continued to purchase at Walmart but I do have trouble finding it in travel sizes but it won't stop me from buying it again
Siarah P.
Reedley, CA
MY FAVORITE LOTION! I use this to moisture my face everyday before I apply my make up & let me tell you, I will never change moisturizers! My skin was so dry & in a matter of a week, my skin was great! I love it!
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?