BY DIAL

25% more.

• How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?2 Answers
Dial® 7 Day Extra Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion
  • "This lotion works wonders if you have dry skin. It's also very light so it won't clog your pores." in 21 reviews
  • "I'm a moisturizer sucker ! this product is just great I just got it couple days ago from ' Walmart ' and I'm in love. super lightweight ! it smells good , it doesn't have a greasy feeling at all , fast absorbing , a lot of product for the price tbh. I'm sure it'll be great for winter time as well. I would repurchase it. " in 4 reviews
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
I love that this Lotion deeply hydrates my skin with a nongreasy formula. The more intense, deep moisturizing is perfect for my extra-dry skin. I also love that it is Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients. This Lotion also contains BioNutrient Complex with Omega 3 and 6; Vitamin A, C, E and F; and amino acids. I would recommend this and has an awesome price.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I get really dry and patchy skin over the winter, and I'm really bad at using regular moisturizer because I have to reapply it multiple times a day. With this Dial 7 Day Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion, I can put it on once and forget about it! My skin gets so much more soft and my elbows don't snag on my pillows in my sleep!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a great product! Does not leave your skin feeling like there is a film over it at all. It smells great and seems to truly hydrate your skin (especially your elbows). Haha I strongly recommend giving it a try. If you find it at all pricey, I recommend purchasing it at Target during their sales.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I love this lotion. Since I've found out, I haven't used anything else. It doesn't apply greasy and I'm obsessed with the scent. It's subtle but smells good when I wear it and I've got compliments on the scent. It's very affordable and it comes in a huge 21 fluid ounce bottle so it lasts forever.
Divya A.
Moisturizing, smells great, non greasy and absorbs easily. I buy this from Shop Rite when it's on sale. It's long lasting a bottle could last me a couple of months. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any irritations. I would and have have bought this again and again.
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
I really like using this lotion. I love the scent and the fact is not as pricy as other brands. I’ve bought it at target and walmart. The only thing is that it’s not as moisturizing as I would like. However I do recommend it because maybe my hands and body tend to get dry easily.
Ashley B.
This was my holy grail lotion until it was discontinued. Recently, I might add. It didn't smell like some fruity school girl body spray. It calmed my eczema, wasn't greasy, made my skin everything I dreamed it would be. It was cheap, could find it anywhere. I'm pretty upset it was discontinued.
Alison R.
Staunton, VA
Absolutely loved this product. It smells so clean and refreshing. I’ve been using it for years now. It makes your body stay moisturized for a very long time. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to any of my friends.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
I bought this for my Dad before because he has very dry skin on his legs from his diabetes. It really helps moisturize the skin well and its effect lasts pretty good while. Its also affordable unlike other brands.
Stephany S.
While pregnant I developed extra dry skin and had to find a great lotion to use . This lotion proves to be amazing on my skin. I ordered it through amazon. Great prices at amazon. I would buy this product again in a heart beat .
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
How long does this lotion leave your skin moisturized for?