BY STERLING VINTNERS

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! STERLING 750ML VINTNERS PINOT N see more...

• Is this a good Pino? I've tried a few but not this one. 1 Answers
  • I love pinot noir but have never seen this brand, is it s...7 Answers
  • Can someone describe the notes and taste to me? 2 Answers
Katz R.
Sheffield, AL
I really like this one. Very well put together. Great blend and tolerable for people that don't drink that much. I love that it doesn't give me a headache! It's really good and a super fit for guest.
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
I love it, love the flavor. Good to share a good moment with friends and familiars, is very affordable, i really recommend this product.... really good company for steak or you can just enjoy a glass to relax and enjoy yourself
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Pino Nior is my choice red wine. I love how smooth this one is! It's exactly how I think a Pino Nior should be. The packaging is gorgeous so you don't have to feel bad leaving it on your kitchen counter or displayed in your liquor cabinet for extended periods of time!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried this wine one while staying with a friend. The price was good but to be honest I found the taste to be less then the quality I'm used to in a red wine. I most likely would not buy this again.
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
There is whine that tastes cheap...... And then there is Diageo sterling. With its bold flavor and smoothness, it is one of my favorite wines. Perfect after a long day at work, best enjoyed out on the deck. Pick up a bottle or two and enjoy!!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine! Its sweet sk its a great dessert wine or to serve with fish. It is great for sipping! I have entertainment using thos wine and everyone always comes back for a 2nd glass or 3!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Diageo sterking vinters pinot wine is am amaszing wine. Its best to drink with but some dishes it taste really good to cook with. Or even just par with a meal! Especially meats, to me atleast
Martha G.
We've done taste tests on multiple bottles of wine since purchasing this item and every time the blind taste wins that has been through the Basily. LOVE this product, easy to use, clean, and store. Makes a $3 bottle taste like $10
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I really enojo the smell for this wine , have a nice packaging so cute and presettable have a good flavor with a poco de cerveza jaja and is a little expensive pero vale la pena , recomiendo a mis amigos
Leenoy C.
This is a great pinot. It tastes fresh and rich! It is also pretty affordable and high quality. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Crystal C.
Is this bitter or sweet?
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
Is it any good?
Emily M.
Orland Park, IL
I really enjoy this wine but what kind of foods can I pair it with?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What would you recommend eating with this wine? Some wines are good with sweets while others are not.
Ashley C.
Red Springs, NC
Is this wine have a strong taste to it or light?