BY DIAGEO

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver 6pk see more...

• I'm sensitive to orange juice, so I was wondering if anyone knew ...2 Answers
Molly C.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
I absolutely love these drinks! I am not a beer drinker, I just do not like the taste of beer! I like more fruity drinks and this one taste amazing! It is like orange juice with alcohol, what could be better?? I definitely recommend this drink to those who enjoy and nice refreshing fruit drink!!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
Foodie Expert
Definitely love this drink! I'm typically a fan of more fruity-flavored drinks kind of like this. It tastes pretty much like orange juice, and it's pretty sweet. The price was pretty good as well, I definitely plan to get this again sometime soon.
Eryn U.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Great to toast to while you're day drinking in the morning at the beach! Perfect when it's ice cold because it's refreshing citrus. Even if you don't like classic screwdrivers you will probably enjoy this.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
One of my good friends told me to try one of these and they are great! They taste pretty good when they are freezing cold. I definitely will be buying this in stores whenever I need a drinky drink.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
This has to be my second favorite flavor of the Smirnoff ice drinks! I think it taste like orange juice with a little kick to it. So if you like orange juice this would be perfect for you!
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.
Foodie Expert
Ok so these are so good! I love the crisp taste. They are usually rather cheap near me and though usually vodka burns my thtoat this one is smooth and refreshing especially if ice cold.
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
These screwdriver Smirnoffs are great tasting!! doesn't leave that flavor after taste making you know you're drinking a malt flavor beverage. I'm a fan of the Smirnoff!
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Smirnoff cannot do better. They made their drinks great with this one! I love the way this one taste. Definitely would pick this one over all of the rest!
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN
Out of all their drink mixes, this is my all time favorite. I buy these whenever I get a chance. They have the greatest taste and go down smooth.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Foodie Expert
Delicious and refreshing. Great for a day grilling out or chilling on the river. For me it's fine wether warm or cold. One of my favorites!
Kate F.
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
I'm sensitive to orange juice, so I was wondering if anyone knew if these contained real orange juice or is a substitute?