BY SMIRNOFF #49 in Cocktail Mixes

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver 6pk see more...

• I'm sensitive to orange juice, so I was wondering if anyone knew ...2 Answers
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Mhmm, it’s 1:30 am but after seeing these all I can think about is brunch. These screwdrivers have such a great taste, I hate sharing them cause I’m a little selfish since they are just so good! If you like orange juice or fruity alcoholic drinks I definitely recommend you try this!
Brianna W.
If you want a light alcoholic drink to have on a hot summery day. This is the drink for you!! It taste sweet and like a slightly sparkling orange juice, and taste just like juice. Not strong or anything
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Very sour but that’s the mixture with orange juice that’ll do that. 🍊 🥤 hehe. Takes good. My boyfriend likes these quite a bit, I like them okay. Cheap and good. Give it a try if you haven’t
Morgan V.
Bennington
I was excited to try these when I bought them in a multipack. However, this tasted nothing like a screw driver it was not even close to an orange juice taste. It tasted like a bad mixed drink. I will no longer buy these; I did like the other flavors!
Alexia S.
It really tastes like spiked orange juice! I'm really surprised that it's really that close to the real thing. I thought it was gonna taste like the "orange drink" that's artificially flavored. I will def buy again. Its now one of my favorites
Nisa L.
Oh my so yummy! I haven't been able to find these where I live though so that's a big downer! But these taste like your drinking juice and they're even better when they're cold. I can't wait to get my hands on these again!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I honestly really love these. I actually don't like orange juice, but these are more of just an orange flavor and I like that the drink isn't too thick. It's very sweet, so don't drink it if you don't like sweet. I just wish it had more alcohol in it. Note: I am giving it four stars just because in my opinion it does not taste at all like an actual screwdriver.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
I absolutely love this drink. It tastes good and you aren't overwhelmed by the strong alcohol taste. Keep in mind though, the screwdrivers are 5.8% alcohol, whereas most other Smirnoff drinks are about 4.5%. I'm a lightweight, so one drink got me a little tipsy. Other than that, it's cheap and gets the job done. Will buy again!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Not a big fan of these. The taste isn't terrible but its just not for me. I would recommend it to someone who loves Smirnoff. I have never been a big fan so like I said I don't consider myself a huge lover of these. Needless to say give it a shot, you may like them.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
Love these drinks! They're so good and taste just like orange juice. They're delicious and the flavor is amazing! I love the bottles they're a good size ad easy to hold. I seriously recommend to anyone looking for a great drink without a strong alcohol taste
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
I'm sensitive to orange juice, so I was wondering if anyone knew if these contained real orange juice or is a substitute?