BY DIAGEO

Smirnoff 6pk ice bottles see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor?11 Answers
  • My first drink ever was smirnoff icevat a beer party. Its a great...2 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried using these drinks as a mixer? Curious as ...7 Answers
  • "I personally am not a huge fan for it." in 1 review
  • "I had it for the first time at my friends party and ever since then it is my first preference in drinks." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Smirnoff ice, I love the simplicity of them...great for the summer time to bring to the beach or picnic." in 1 review
  • "Very refreshing perfect for picnics or lounging around the pool." in 1 review
  • "Not exactly my favorite drink out there." in 1 review
Emily S.
Rochester, MN
Way too sweet for me. Bought once, wouldn’t buy again. Low alcohol content and basically gut rot in a bottle. The flavor isn’t awful but there is room for improvement. Wouldnt recommend to others unless you have a sweet tooth.
Melanie B.
Shirley, NY
This is a very sugary drink. It is good for a social gathering where you would only drink one and not be drinking to get drunk. It is affordable and tastes great. I would recommend to those who want a casual drink but do not like beer
Samantha F.
Pella, IA
Have you ever been iced before? It’s an experience. But this product is so easy to do it with. It’s an affordable and funny game. The drink is good and your friends all get a laugh out of it. 10/10 would buy again
Allie C.
Springfield, MO
Ahhh yummy! My favorite drink hands down! So easy to drink on you have to be careful, you don't realize how many you're drinking. I've been drinking these for a few years now. Very reasonably priced worth it!
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite flavor of their drinks. It does not taste like alcohol, I prefer it with ice cubes to keep it cold because once it gets warm it does not taste the same. I’ve purchased these drinks many times and always recommend them.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE this drink! I would describe this drink as tasting like a sprite but alcoholic. They now offer this drink in a glass bottle or can, and I prefer a can. I do prefer this drink but enjoy their screwdriver and green apple flavors! I have and will continue to repurchase this product!
Jazmin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are delicious! Seriously whenever I'm craving a drink to just sit down and relax I grab one of these! They taste amazing extremely cold! They're affordable not expensive and I would definitely keep buying these
Ali D.
Stonewall, LA
This is my go to drink. I can drink one a night and if I'm having a bad day, it helps me enough to take the edge off. I find these to be fairly cheap for a six pack. As long as Smirnoff keeps selling these, I will keep buying them. They are by far my favorite flavor!
Gina Z.
These are great for any Occasion . If you don't want to go to a BBQ or any byob this is probably the first to be drank . They are very affordable taste it easy and even better chilled or with ice by itself and mixed of course.
Julianna D.
I usually don't like a lot of alcohols, but this one tastes pretty good. It's easy to drink and doesn't have a terrible taste. The flavor is pretty good not too strong. I would recommend if you don't like very many alcohols.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Carla L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has anyone every tried using these drinks as a mixer? Curious as to what would be good paired with this?
Erin R.
My first drink ever was smirnoff icevat a beer party. Its a great drink but i think i learned later everything tastes better with soda in it.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I like the black ice flavored ones but have never tasted these, how do they compare?
Jenn B.
Burlington, Ma
I have tried a lot of flavored but I live in the north shore Massachusetts. I was wondering does anyone know where the flavor Watermelon Mimosa is sold?