BY DIABLO 3

Diablo 3
  • "The loss of the auction house in the latest patches I think improve the game as it brings back the Diablo II flavor of "I have to find a better item" instead of "I have to buy a better item"." in 22 reviews
  • "I cant seem to play it as many times or as frequently as my husband but it is a lot of fun, a good story line with wonderful graphics and various races to play." in 21 reviews
  • "There's no incentive to magic find or do runs because you cap easily at level 60 and if you end up not getting anything, it was a huge waste of time (no experience or anything to make it worth it/fun)." in 11 reviews
  • "I just started playing this game, I really love the fact that it has kept closely to the original Diablo 3, but that it completely different at the same time." in 9 reviews
  • "Would recommend if you enjoyed the first 2 and are looking for a fresh story line and some new characters to grind with." in 8 reviews
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
We have this for both the PC and Xbox One.  Very fun and challenging.  I just wish that the storyline would change based on your mode and class.  Doing the same thing until you've beaten the game definitely puts it on the shelf for me until the newest expansion is added.
Kait M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Diablo 3 is probably one of my favorite games I’ve played. I beat the main story line within 3 days so if that’s your only goal I wouldn’t say the value is worth it but the game is super fun. Anything with magic is a win. The diablo games are from the same developer (Blizzard) as World of Warcraft so you know you’re in for a great time.
Rebecca R.
Georgetown, OH
This is such an awesome game. The art and graphics are just amazing. It was one of those games I enjoy playing with my husband. It can be a bit repetitive but still very entertaining and an enjoyable game to play. This is a game that I would recommend.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this game. Why, because my fiancée and I have an amazing time playing together! There aren’t many games that we can sit together and play. He loves that I’m getting into video games now! Thanks to the way the game progresses it’s very easy to learn and follow. It’s also very interesting and comparable to world of Warcraft
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
A really fun game to play multiplayer. I love leveling up and getting new gear. I do feel like sometimes I level up quickly though and the levels don’t get harder sometimes.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite 2 player games. My fiancée and I constantly look for good couch co-op games and this is definitely one. We got ours really affordable at a used game store. Would recommend for sure.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
My entire family have been Diablo fans from day one. (No joke; mother, father, both daughters, then my husband when he started dating me... We've all logged many hours playing it--sometimes even together, back in the original days of guilds over Battlenet!) I loved the original and even the second, but never really got into 3 as much as the first two. Its stunning--amazing graphics! The updates to the available classes and such were good. I played it through once but that was it. I leave the obsessive playing of it to my husband who still loves it to this day!
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Diablo series. I've been playing since I was 12. I don't game nearly as much as I used to, but my guy recently picked this up on PS3 and I'm addicted. I was waiting for this game to come out for Forever! Definitely prefer D2 but that's likely due to familiarity and I like PC gaming better. Overall very fun. Good but not amazing plot. I enjoy the interactive environment.
Erica V.
I am a huge Diablo II fan. I still play Diablo II to this day. When my bf told me that Diablo III was FINALLY coming out I was super excited. I know he wasn't as into Diablo II as I was, but he got it the day it came out. I don't know that I would have personally got it the day it came out (I got into Diablo II right when the expansion pack came out for the game), but I'm glad I didn't purchase the game. My biggest problem is that it's an entirely on-line game. I don't like the idea of being required to log-in to play a game. It would be like logging into Battle-net to even play the game. I've only honestly ever used Battle-net to play local LAN with only my ex. I don't really like to play games to play them with other people. There is still a solo campaign to the game, however you do need server access. The first day the game came out the server messed up which meant that NOBODY could play the game. He did get in an hour of playing. I know there are always issues for some types of games when they come out but really, on the first day? And he didn't even buy it at a midnight release. There were constantly issues with the server being down. When he was able to play he enjoyed utilizing the multi-player to play the game with a good friend. For the most part he enjoyed the game, but complained that certain skills left some characters overpowered while others didn't have the skills to safely get past a certain point. He was complaining a lot about patches that would alter skill sets rendering certain characters or skills obsolete. I heard more complaints than praises about this game. I only played through the experience of a demo he gave me when he purchased the game. I was satisfied with the different choices of the characters. There are 5 different characters and some of them combine elements of characters from Diablo II. I struggled the most picking between the Wizard and the Monk. I played a lot with the Sorceress and Amazon for Diablo II. I decided on the Monk and as the female. Her abilities were nice, but I'm more of a fan of the long-range attack and most of the attacks for the Monk are close range. I enjoyed what I did play of the game. However, with the only-online game play and large amounts of errors with servers and the issues with the patches, it really turned me off from playing the game. I am however interested in the version announced for the PS3. My hope is that it can crush the faults with the PC version because I would still like to play the game even if I can't do so on my PC.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This game is super fun to play with my fiance-I love games you can run through together and feel like we really lack those these days. I miss the old Baldurs Gate games and this really reminded me of it. It is a lot of fun and has a lot of replay value since you can be so many different character types. The storyline is kind of predictable and some of the bosses are cheesy but that just adds to the beauty of it I think. A lot of the game is incredibly clever and I enjoy the creative aspect of some of the wackier levels created by the the developers. All in all, wonderful game.
Rachel M.
Was it just me or this wan't really worth the hype?????
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
This game is currently on sale for $35, should I buy it?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Does anyone prefer 3 to 2? We still like 2 better.
Cassie T.
Geneva, IL
How's the expansion pack? I haven't bought it yet and wanted to know if it is worth it
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
What is your favorite class to play?