BY DIABETISWEET

The "Measure-For-Measure" Sugar Substitute for Those With Diabetes. Ideal For Baking and Cooking!  No Aspartame!  No Sucralose! -- Same Taste & Texture As Sugar With Absolutely No Aftertaste! Zero Glycemic Response - Does not increase blood glucose or insulin levels! What Makes DiabetiSweet® The Best Sugar Substitute?  DiabetiSweet is the perfect substitute for sugar.  It tastes just like sugar, is used measure-for-measure in place of sugar, and it won t increase blood glucose or insulin levels.  The real magic to DiabetiSweet® is in its unique combination of safe and delicious ingredients: Isomalt: Made from sugar Same texture and taste as sugar Used in a wide range of food products Heat-stable even at high temperatures Less than 2 calories per gram Does not promote too. see more...

jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Amazing product to bake with. My family honestly didn't even know I wasn't using the regualr sugar and everything came out perfect. I find this alternative a Go to product and you will be satisfied knowing that there's no taste difference and its Really great to use.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
To me this is such a rip off!(I am diabetic, type 1) This does not change the carb count. It's just not as sugary and doesn't taste as good.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I have used this before while baking and it taste just the same awesome product!!
Maria D.
Ricas y crocantes, super fitness en especial a mi familia que tengo alguien diabetico esto le cae de maravilla, y me gustan poca azucar justo para mi dieta me ayuda un monton. Recomendadisima
Why can I; a diabetic find and purchase this product?