Dia Richesse Professional Demi-permanent Haircolor Dia Richesse 5.15/5brv cappucino

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Ammonia-free color with up to 70% white hair coverage on base shades. Rich, deep reflects and exceptional softness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sumera G.
I actually bought Aurbun color and mix with red intense color and gave my hair color which i really want . i really like this hair color. easily to use and easily apply to hair . I want to my hair looks healthy and give more natural color which my hair looks lovely red and brown shades. this product is price worth and easy to use .
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Pretty good product. The color comes out beautifully and doesn't transfer on pillows or shirts. The color actually last a long time. This is very easy to use, beginner friendly. Would definitely buy again.
Braelynn H.
West Jordan, UT
I don't color my hair that often but when I do, I use this. It doesn't ruin my hair and damage it. It stays in my hair for a while. It makes a color that stands out but not too much. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Kristy B.
This brand offers great options for Demi colors, it's gentle on the hair and won't cause as much damage as permanent colors do. Easy to mix and apply.
Cayla D.
The Dia Richesse Professional Demi-permanent Haircolor is pretty good. It is easy to use and the color is as what it shows on the package.