BY DIA & CO

Every Dia Box is tailored to your body, style & budget

• 5 stylist-selected pieces
  • Picked from 1000+ looks
  • Try them on at home
  • Pay only for what you love

• I’ve been seeing this pop up on Facebook quite a bit I am...2 Answers
  • Are the clothes flattering?1 Answers
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I think this service is pretty great if you don’t have many retailers close to you that plus sizes. The $20 design fee will got towards your clothes if you keep something which is nice. I also appreciate that if you keep everything there is a discount. The prices aren’t too bad, but if your an ultra budget shopper like me you might think they are a little above your price point. Some of the pieces I loved and were great quality and have lasted me a couple of years. Some of the pieces fell apart within a few months. I tended to get jewelry I didn’t like. They also tended to not be able to fit my style. I got a lot more boho chic and I’m really more of a vampire chic bro Victorian classic but edgy type of person. That may be due to what suppliers they could get though. I will say I told them several times that I couldn’t wear jeans to work so don’t send me jeans and they sent them anyway. Sometimes items were a little small or fit weird but a lot of them were about right. I do think their customer services is fantastic. I had an issue with a card being stole and they were patient and let me wait until I got a new credit card since they didn’t accept PayPal or check at the time and my bank had blocked payments to that entire state. I would give it a couple of months before you make an opinion and see how they adapt to your feedback. I know my mom still uses them regularly and keeps a few things each box. It’s a pretty good deal if you can’t get to a lot of retailers or you just don’t have time to shop.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm the smallest size Dia & Co offers, but wanted to try it anyways since other services like Stitch Fix frequently don't have clothes that fit me because a lot of their items run small. I got my first box a week ago and loved every single thing in it, but only 1 of the items was actually in the price range I wanted. Everything I received fit me like a glove, and the stylist listened to my profile of 1/2 workwear 1/2 casual wear. It was such an amazing feeling to get a pair of pants in the mail that were a perfect fit, I usually have to try on 6 different pairs and even then keep the ones that "suck less." Everything was perfect for my height and weight, and the $20 styling fee goes straight into the box, so you get $20 off anything you decide to keep. I'm a little worried that they'll keep sending me things out of my price range, but for right now, I'm very pleased with it.
Laureen E.
I was aware of the $20 styling fee, which is fine. I got my first box and everything was too big and not at all flattering. I am a 12/14 so I should fit their sizes. I sent everything back and had another box shipped immediately thinking I’d get a second chance to choose some new clothes. I didn’t realize EACH BOX has a $20 fee. So I got my second box and again didn’t love all the pieces. One gray shirt was cute, but too big in the 0X size. So I already lost $40 and not one cute anything to show for it. Total rip off. They are under no obligation to please their customers. They can put in 5 hideous items and still get their $20. I feel so taken advantage of. If I wanted to gamble $40 I’d buy some scratch offs. The prices are higher than I typically pay... $45 for a shirt, $30 for a plastic bead necklace... $55 for shorts. I will pay for something amazing, but I literally got nothing worth that kind of cash. I requested belts and got a purse and necklace in my boxes. I asked for high waist, empire style tops. I got loose, unshapely tops. I’m so, so disappointed.
member-fd835
NOT A FAN - I received an invite to try out Dia & Co.  It sounded great, I would complete a profile and my "stylist" would send me clothes each month suited to my likings.  After receiving 5 boxes, I was only happy with 1 pair of jeans.  I felt my profile I completed was not even read.  What I didn't know, and found out today, they charge a $20 "styling fee" to your credit card, that they have on file, if you return all the clothes.  When I questioned them as to why my receipt I received after returning the clothes, did not state this, I was told its in their FAQ's page....I have now had to cancel a credit card that I have had since the 70s, as they refuse to credit the fee's back, although they offered to give me a credit for future purchases..no thanks! In my opinion, go to the mall and find something flattering that you like, and stay away from this outfit!
Desiree F.
Spokane
If you are at the bottom of the plus sized spectrum, this may not be for you. I am size 12/14 and short. There were some pieces I kept, at least one I wanted to keep but didn't due to price...however the rest were designed to appeal someone larger than me and twice my age. I kept a cute pair of Silver and Co jeans and requested something similar in the next box. What did I get? A hideous pair of unflattering, oversized Mom jeans. I told them a few times that I am short, so I need fitted things. What did they send? Tops that looked as though I could parachute in them. Too voluminous and too long. My Mother, who is the same size as me had similar problems. I have since received a few boxes from Stich Fix and wanted to keep every item. They read your requests and comments and you can take a style quiz each day so they know what you like. And everything fits. If you are a bit higher on the spectrum of plus size, I would imagine this service is perfect. I did have fun with Dai, no problems with customer service and they are super quick.
Suzanne M.
I really wanted to love Dia&Co. I gave my stylist several chances to get it right. Instead, I got four boxes of random clothes that I could have easily found on the racks at Marshalls or Ross at a fraction of the price. A few things really suited my style: a cute summer dress, a couple of casual tops. I kept asking for professional wear-to-work clothes and I kept getting weekend wear. I wasn't expecting tailored suits, but a conservative skirt, a shirt that isn't a t-shirt, or dress pants - all were easily within the budget. Instead, they sent multiple pairs of jeans, t-shirts with cut-outs, sequins, and/or studs, and dresses with wild prints (even after I said "no jeans, no wild prints, no crazy embellishments"). And lots of cheap-looking jewelry.   There's no personalization. There's nobody listening. Their "stylists" are there to push what's in stock, rather than help you find clothes you actually would wear. Not worth the $20 every month, and certainly not worth what they're charging for the clothes.
Sara S.
Atlanta
The products were nice, though rather pricey, but that's not what I disliked the most. It wasn't made evident when I signed up that you pay $20 for each box they send you, but if you don't keep anything in the box, they keep your $20 and call it a styling fee. So basically, if they style a box that I don't like at all, they make money doing a bad job. Where in the world do you return all the items but they still get to keep all your money??? They did refund my first $20 as a courtesy, and I kept one item from the second box, but I cancelled the subscription because sorry, you don't get to make $20 off packing a box of things I don't keep. I would have happily kept the subscription if each $20 I paid could be used toward any future purchase, even if I had to pay return shipping on stuff.
Kyndal S.
Bowdon
I ordered my first box and received an email saying it had been delivered. I didn't find it anywhere. So I called customer service & they told me sometimes it says delivered but still takes a couple of days. So I waited. After it arrived I was informed that my 5 days to try them started when it said it was delivered not the actual day it was delivered. So I was charged for keeping the clothes. None of which I liked by the way. So I've lost the $20 for no reason. Since I've tried to cancel the subscription & it's like pulling teeth. Thank you Dia & Co for further discouraging to buy plus size clothes. Sincerely a severely dissatisfied customer.
Rebecca J.
Ok, So, I ordered my box, didn't like anything in it, sent it all back. Well they charged me $200 even though I sent it all back. I emailed them countless times and haven't heard anything back. If I sent everything back then why am I still being charged for something I don't want, something I don't have? Mad about the whole thing, just want a apology and my money back on my card.
KD W.
Bloomington
Don't bother!  I paid the $20 "Styling Fee" and they sent me items that were nothing like what my profile indicated would be for me.  I sent them a pic of me, my measurements, my areas of "concern" and told them what I tend to like.  The box they sent me was nothing in line with Me and my profile, AND when I called them to talk to them---there was nothing offered except, "Oh we'll send another box without charging the $20"---Wow..... I cancelleed immediatly and it took 6months for them to stop emailing me as if I were still a member!
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I’ve been seeing this pop up on Facebook quite a bit I am tempted to try this box but I’m not quite sure how this works do I order the clothes and wear them and send them back or are the items mine to keep....Didn’t really check it out yet want to get you all opinions, If it is even worth my time and money
Marquita S.
Richmond
Are the clothes flattering?