Dia & Co uploaded by Brandy B.

BY DIA & CO #67 in Subscription Boxes

Every Dia Box is tailored to your body, style & budget

• 5 stylist-selected pieces
  • Picked from 1000+ looks
  • Try them on at home
  • Pay only for what you love

Donna M.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
There are great things about Dia & Co and some not great things.

Positives:
-For Plus size Beauties!! it's nice to have a service that caters to us and doesn't max us out at a certain size. I can fit into the sizes Stitch Fix offers, however, if items run small (as they sometimes tend to do), I find it doesn't work and I can't keep it because it's the largest size they offer. With Dia & Co, that's not an issue at all.
-Customer Service is amazing. I have not had any issues with their customer service at all. They regularly do contests on their social media and give out credits that you can use towards your boxes. Awesome!
-The stylists actually read your comments. This last box, I asked for a maxi dress and a crossbody bag and they sent me both! I also asked to stop receiving scarves and jeans, as they had sent me 2 Pairs of jeans in my last two boxes and they listened and sent me what I requested.

Cons:
-If they find something you like, they will send it ad nauseum. My second box, they sent me two pairs of jeans. It was still cooler and the jeans were trendy so I kept them. The next box, they sent me another two pairs of jeans. I understand they're trying to adapt, but it would be nice if they had a bit more variety.
-Don't always stay within your price range. I had asked to receive the cheapest category, $40-70, for items. My first box, they sent me a gorgeous dress... that retailed for $120.

Overall, I like the service a lot and am definitely glad for the pieces I've received and kept from them.

Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
I just join and got my very first box. I loved all the pieces. Dia and co did a great job and finding my style, size and staying in my budget. The $25 styling fee goes to the amount spend on the clothes. Can't wait to get my next box in a month.
Squeaky F.
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried Dia & Co. and Stitch Fix for plus and I liked Dia & Co. much better. The style profile is more in depth and allows you to add pictures. From box one I was getting things that fit great, and it went from being near my style to being bang on. I routinely keep entire boxes now.