BY DHS

Therapeutic. Recommended by Dermatologists Controls Symptoms of: Dandruff. Seborrheic Dermatitis Questions? Please call 1 423-2341. see more...

Alana T.
Nashville, TN
Helps dandruff and extra sebum buildup. Love the smell! However, the lather isn't that great. You might have to follow with another shampoo in order to actually wash your hair.
Hailey I.
Definitely helps. It does not cure seborrhic dermatitis but the cream I have from my dermatologist for my face is really hard to distribute throughout my entire scalp so this is a good alternative. My dermatologist recommended it and if I use something else for a couple days in a row, I notice a difference. I will say though that they recently introduced a "new formula" and I do not like it. I think it is less effective and much thinner than the original. I would give the original formula 5 stars but the new and improved version only gets three =( DHS, if you're reading this, please please please revert back to the original version (my last bottle was the new formula and I dislike it!)
Shakis D.
I've had scalp issues all my life. I was glad my dermatologist suggested this particular shampoo. My scalp has been a lot better. I use it once a week and place it directly on my scalp and let it sit for 10 mins and then I shampoo my hair. I also use raw coconut oil on my scalp after I'm down washing my hair and it really helps too.