Dhp

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I LOVE IT!!!!! As you may be able to see, I have cats and dogs. I’m trying to persevere this piece of furniture as much as I can. I still have it wrapped up. IT IS SO COMFORTABLE. I use it as my bed (with another couch). It is BIG! The versatility lies in the pillow, it has a zipper, you connected with the other part and is very sturdy. In the bottom there’s a section with a zipper which holds the pillow, can be as storage for some blankets. The assemble was super quick as 1,2,3! I’m a big person, the weight limit is 250lbs. I weight more than. I think it’s able to hold up to 350lbs (not my weight!). I recommend it! I’m looking to buy another one.
5 / 5
This was a purchase I didn’t know I needed in my life. It’s incredible well built, sturdy, and the design is SO comfortable. I’ve had multiple friends claim it as their seat whenever they are over! Highly recommend!
5 / 5
This ottoman is awesome! Came in one large box, assembly was easy, the pillow, backing and legs were all zipped inside the bottom of the ottoman. Everything assembled quickly, no weird smell on any of the pieces. The pillow and backing are so interesting, I was initially skeptical about how supportive the back would be, but the pillow zips to was is essentially an arm rest on a chair(it’s got weight to it) with a slip resistant, grippy bottom. The pillow area can be adjusted as needed and the ottoman could easily fit two smaller people, or a roomy seat for one person and a pet. I feel like this will hold up well, just be careful not to plop down on it, as the weight limit is not that high. Good piece of furniture, would recommended!