DHC Velvet Skin Coat®

by DHC

Skin-perfecting make-up primer for all skin types

DHC Velvet Skin Coat®DHC Velvet Skin Coat®?i was looking for primers for mature, wrinkled skin and this makeup primer was named a lot for that purpose. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS SORKS GOOD FOR WRINKLED, DRY SKIN!?!
Does this product really work as a primer the way it says? How does this work for acne prone skin?DHC Velvet Skin Coat®
Is this product good any good for combination/oily skin? I’ve read mixed reviews and am just trying to finish the perfect primer for my crazy skin type.
Start your review of DHC Velvet Skin Coat®!
Celia L.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat® uploaded by Celia L.
HOLY GRAIL! Doesn’t pill, blurs pores completely without drying, and doesn’t break me out. I am in love and I will keep buying this forever
Allison R.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat® uploaded by Allison R.
Purchased at: Amazon
At 44 I’m looking for nice, smooth, even (wrinkle free, lol) skin. Is it possible, not really. Are there things that can help you maintain healthy looking skin, absolutely. When it comes to a face primer I’ve tried them all. Fenty, Bobbie brown, pore professional, wet n wild, elf... the list goes on. I have flipped flopped brands until now. DHC velvet skin coat is a miracle worker! The holy grail! It goes on so beautifully and leaves my skin so soft and smooth, my makeup looks great! I’ve received so many compliments on my skin since using this product. If you’re looking for a primer for aging skin... look no further.
Nicole G.
This stuff is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have very sensitive, acne pron skin. I had no breakouts, it didn't clog my pores, and it feels just like velvet. I've tried many other brands and none of them compare. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Samantha P.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff works really good. I received it as a free sample and I'm surprised that I ended up liking it so much. It goes on really smoothly
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
DHC Velvet Skin Coat® uploaded by Shelby B.
So this stuff is obviously a hidden secret! This is the absolute smoothst face primer I have ever used. It evened out out all my oily spots and made the perfect foundation to start my make up application! I absolutely recommend giving this product a try. I'm not blowing smoke this stuff is out of ever face primer Iv used by far the best!
DeAnn S.
I just love this product. I put it on before my foundation or face powder if I was only wearing powder for the day. It smooths out my skin, making it velvet soft and my makeup goes on evenly and stays on. I highly recommend this product.
Irina K.
Really great primer from DHC! Makes my makeup look flawless and my skin feel like velvet. love this
reha C.
Simply WOW , It is what they said give velvet feeling and touch after use , using before makeup and its give smooth and silky finish.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Absolutely my favorite primer. I received it as a sample from the company and I haven't found anything to compete with this quality!! It makes my skin feel amazing and my foundation goes on perfectly!!!
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I really love this prouct! I received a sample  from there catalog. It makes my face feel smooth and my makeup stays on longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim N.
Carlsbad
il y a un an
Allison R. il y a 5 mois
Yes!! I LOVE this product. I just wrote a review about it. I have flip flopped brands for years and now that I have found DHC is a wrap! Goes on so nicely and makes my skin baby smooth. 44 here!
Audrey S.
il y a 2 ans
Dana A. il y a 2 mois
Hi there! I felt like this primer would be best suited for dry skin types. I have very oily skin and I need a mattifying primer. Other than that issue, I love DHC products!