DHC Super Collagen Mist

by DHC

An ultra-fine mist powered by Dipeptide-8 delivers superior hydration. It’s a booster toner that infuses skin with collagen-derived peptides to keep it refreshed and hydrated. Super Collagen Mist amplifes your skin’s hydration and suppleness through the delivery and absorption of collagen and humectants.

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, pentylene glycol, poly (1,2-butanediol)-4 PEG/PPG-29/9 methylglucose, phenoxyethanol, dihydroxypropyl arginine HCL, bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane 1,4-dicarboxylate, trehalose, sodium citrate, dipeptide-8, citric acid

Does not contain added fragrances, colorants, mineral oil or parabens.

Usage: Spray from 4–6 inches away onto face, neck and décolletage. Use before toner to hydrate. Use over makeup to set. Use throughout the day to refresh.

Where can I get this?
Does anyone know how large this bottle is and where I can buy it?
Does this make your skin feel soft and fresh?
Start your review of DHC Super Collagen Mist!
Abita Springs
Love it. I'm working on building my collagen. I use this after cleansing my face and before my toner. Helps to retain moisture for best results from your toner. I also use it to set my makeup as well as a refreshing mist during the day. I love DHC!
DHC Super Collagen Mist uploaded by Lilian L.
Love the spray nozzle , amazing you can just walk your face thru the mist . No strong smell I believe it doesn’t have any Odor .My face looked freshest the makeup stayed and I just really like the finished look
canton
have rosacea and this product caused a huge flare-up. I don't understand why a company who claims their products are amazing with a price to go along with it would include alcohol in its ingredients. Would never recommend this product and question their other products.
I haven’t tried this but a friend of mine has it and she said whenever she uses it it make her feel fresh and smells good. It is really effective and I am thinking of getting it.
Zanesville, OH
DHC Super Collagen Mist uploaded by Amber M.
Chock-full of intense hydration and collagen-derived peptides Helps fight against dryness and dehydration Leaves skin nourished and balanced Protects the skin from moisture-depleting free radicals like the sun, air conditioning, and dry climates Can be used to set makeup or refresh it throughout the day
Tucson, AZ
I have tried this product it does the job x10 good for all types of skin 2nd time with me purchasing this item so it must be good I highly recommend it 💗💗💗💗💗💗
Shellman Bluff
When I saw the chemicals in the spray I tossed the bottle. I will stick with Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray mist or his Aloe version. No chemicals.
It is very refreshing to spritz this collagen mist on my face, but I can’t say I have noticed any skin benefit from using it as of yet
Shirley
Really like this so far. Would like to update once I’ve used it for a bit longer. Love trying new things.
Kansas City
Definitely feeling refreshed after this stuff! Doesn’t make me feel oily or nothing! Give it a tryyy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles
2 years ago
How does it compare to  Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C + Collagen Perfect Skin Set & Refresh Mist 3 oz ?  I've been using this and I'm not sure I've seen any results, but I've only been using for about 4 weeks.  Although I do like it, I'm wondering if there is something more effective.