BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDHC
Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 17 Oz Net Wt

DHC Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 1.7 Oz. Net Wt

by DHC

This deeply nourishing face moisturizer, powered by DHC’s patented Dipeptide-8, delivers our highest concentration of micronized collagen to your skin’s top layer. Super Collagen Cream is an intensive moisturizer featuring skin-plumping collagen to deliver firmer, more youthful-looking skin. A deeply moisturizing complex of organic olive oil, rapeseed oil and jojoba oil amplify hydration, while vitamin C derivatives brighten and vitamin E protects skin from free radical damage. Ideal for all skin types. | Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 1.7 Oz. Net Wt

Is this good for combination skin?
Anybody try this yet?
Can I use this cream with my derma roller ? I’m trying to ged rid of scars and blemishes
Start your review of DHC Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 1.7 Oz. Net Wt!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
DHC Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 1.7 Oz. Net Wt uploaded by Jessica M.
This is a fantastic, rich cream for nighttime use. It wouldn’t work well under makeup due to it’s thickness and rich feel. My skin immediately plumped up and looked even better in the morning. I highly recommend this for dry skin. Bonus is that it’s also fragrance-free.
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
DHC Super Collagen Cream | Moisturizers | 1.7 Oz. Net Wt uploaded by Asena E.
My skin got super dry and cracky this winter. My friend recommended this cream and I knew the brand already. I bought it on their website with %20 discount. I like the cream,it keeps my skin moist all day and didn’t give me any breakouts. It even softened some lines on my forehead in 3 days. But since it has a sticky texture it doesn’t go well under makeup.
brea B.
1,208 reviews
Ok #VoxBox talk for skincare junkies like me. I read the description yes I want a to try it. My skin need exact boost because winter came in an destroy structure. Now this will boost up brightness and put moisture back in. Yes #VoxBox please.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
As I am getting older for sure my skin do not produce as much collagen. I was looking for a cream that will help me get my collagen levels back in track. And I was lucky my sister suggested the DHC Super Collagen Cream. My skin looks flawless and smooth!
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
I found my new holy grail moisturizer! This is fantastic if you have sensitive combo skin like I do. The only thing I would improve is to take out/replace the ingredient Phenoxyethanol because it's known to be toxic but I have to settle because most moisturizers are not perfect. Lol
reha C.
Get the sample of this cream from DHC ,cream is good not greasy absorb and feel good on skin , will buy in future to see the real results.
Clara J.
Abita Springs
Wow! Just [email protected] I switched to this due to my age. I use it at night while using my DHC Astaxanthin Collagen All-In-One Gel | Moisturizers | 4.2 Oz. Net Wt for day time moisturizer under my makeup. My skin is plumping and lifting right before my eyes.
Celia L.
This is my winter combo skin holy grail!!! It’s so deeply moisturizing but somehow still light enough not to irritate my oily t-zone. I could not live without it once the weather gets so cold and dry. It’s expensive but the pot is huge and lasts a long time. Definitely worth the investment.
Ashley W.
Renton, WA
This product had such an incredibly soft texture, which is what I noticed first. I am a big fan of the ingredient list! There are so many good things in there including: Squalane, jojoba, vitamin e and Dipeptide-8 micronized collagen formula just to name a few!
Stheisi M.
Santo Domingo
Esta crema es muy buena por qué contiene vitamina c y además hidrata tu piel para que lúdicas un rostro natural