DHC Rich Moisture - 3.30 fl oz uploaded by Lisa B.

BY DHC

DHC Rich Moisture creamy, lightweight face moisturizer works with your skin to promote softness and encourage hydration for a natural glow. Features a host of beneficial botanicals, including moisturizing olive oil, emollient squalane, soothing ginseng and nourishing royal jelly extract. Helps skin stay supple and look younger. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
This is the one moisturizer that I honestly can't live without! It lasts me several months at a time. I definitely think you get your money's worth! I also buy this for my teenage daughter. If there is one facial moisturizer I would recommend this is by far my most cherished. If I travel and forget to pack this, I notice a huge difference right away. My skin starts to get dull and dry. But when I go back to using this, it is a miracle worker!
Jaclyn D.
I really enjoyed using this moisturizing lotion, it left my skin feeling hydrated with no sticky residue afterwards.