BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDHC
Renewing Aha Cream | Serums & Treatments | 15 Oz Net Wt

DHC Renewing Aha Cream | Serums & Treatments | 1.5 Oz. Net Wt

by DHC

Invigorating DHC Renewing AHA Cream exfoliating milky lotion boasts a powerful 10% concentration of lactic acid to sweep away lifeless cells and reveal glowing, new radiance and a brighter complexion. Use at nighttime, once or twice a week. The FDA recommends using a sunscreen and limiting sun exposure while using any AHA product and for one week after use is discontinued. | Renewing Aha Cream | Serums & Treatments | 1.5 Oz. Net Wt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Renewing Aha Cream | Serums & Treatments | 1.5 Oz. Net Wt!
Mary C.
This cream amazing just like all of their products. The packaging is nice as well as their prices. I've been using their products a little over 3 weeks great products great price.
Miss J.
How beautiful my skin looks after months of using this I cannot put into words! I decided I would use this product for a few months before putting in a review. You will not see overnight results with this stuff, this product will slowly showing results and when it does you will notice. I have dry skin along with dry patches, acne, acne marks basically everything that makes skin considered unhealthy. No Joke this stuff has made my skin so beautiful and healthy. I use it twice a week. I apply my favorite proactive toner and apply this over it and in the morning I'm glowing.
Olivia F.
East Orange, NJ
If you're new to using acids on your face and have sensitive skin, this is the perfect one to start with. It contains 10% lactic acid which is a gentle enough dose to start with to make sure your skin can handle it. Although the price point is high, this bottle last you a long time. I've had mine since the July of 2018, and while using it three times a week, I'm only a third of the way through the bottle in December. I've noticed the biggest difference in the texture of my skin. It's much smoother and it minimizes any breakouts that pops up on occasion. I was hesitant to try a chemical exfoliatant due to having dry, sensitive skin but I haven't had any issues with breaking out. As I said before, if you're new the world of chemical exfoliating, this is a great start, and from this product you could move onto stronger acids.
Kimberly A.
Have been an avid user of this AHA cream for about 10 years - works beautifully! I use this 1-2 times per week. It’s is tingly. It leaves my skin clear, minimizes pores & acne scars, makes me skin brighter, glowing & looking amazing!
Aislynn P.
Hampton, VA
As a mom of 2 boys, sleep is a rare thing for me. I noticed with this product my dark under eye circles were a lot less obvious and it didn't bother my eyes like previous products had. It was a little pricey but I think eye cream is a "you get what you pay for" product so it's definitely worth the price
Alanis H.
My secret weapon for perfect skin! Love using this treatment the night before an event or if I know I'll be wearing face makeup the next day. As someone with dry skin I really benefit from chemical exfoliators and this formula is nice and thick and it doesn't dry me out.

Looking for your answer?