BY DHC

Invigorating DHC Renewing AHA Cream exfoliating milky lotion boasts a powerful 10% concentration of lactic acid to sweep away lifeless cells and reveal glowing, new radiance and a brighter complexion. Use at nighttime, once or twice a week. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miss J.
How beautiful my skin looks after months of using this I cannot put into words! I decided I would use this product for a few months before putting in a review. You will not see overnight results with this stuff, this product will slowly showing results and when it does you will notice. I have dry skin along with dry patches, acne, acne marks basically everything that makes skin considered unhealthy. No Joke this stuff has made my skin so beautiful and healthy. I use it twice a week. I apply my favorite proactive toner and apply this over it and in the morning I'm glowing.
Aislynn P.
Hampton , VA
As a mom of 2 boys, sleep is a rare thing for me. I noticed with this product my dark under eye circles were a lot less obvious and it didn't bother my eyes like previous products had. It was a little pricey but I think eye cream is a "you get what you pay for" product so it's definitely worth the price
Alanis H.
My secret weapon for perfect skin! Love using this treatment the night before an event or if I know I'll be wearing face makeup the next day. As someone with dry skin I really benefit from chemical exfoliators and this formula is nice and thick and it doesn't dry me out.